HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight

Re: Limiting Sieges To Tiers Relative To Attackers Stronghold Level

Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:50 am

LightStorm wrote:
Your idea would only work if

Every 10 levels players could graduate to a higher tier server. So... Server 1... Levels 1-10... then when you hit 11, your moved to a server that's 11-20... and so on and so forth. That was, in the top server, there are no low level players or alts or spys to screw with higher level accounts.

I appreciate your feedback and those are solid suggestions.

My thing is this, I think this game has some very enjoyable aspects to it, but from where I'm sitting, some kind of fundamental changes need to take place if this game is going to continue to be popular and not die. I currently play on a merged server, 101-118 I believe, and there are some ridiculous whales on my merged server. Players that have spent, by their own admission, over $10,000. Players that have Level 50 Rufio heroes simply because they have nothing else to spend their Linari on. And the activity level of some of these players has dropped off significantly compared to where it was at post-merge, again, by their own admission, simply because they are losing interest.

This was the reason for me starting this conversation more than anything. I hadn't even considered the idea I proposed in my OP before deciding to start this topic.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:30 am

A whale can destroy the whole world, but it can also be destroyed. Wall troops are the same for everyone.

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:21 am

neuro wrote:
A whale can destroy the whole world, but it can also be destroyed. Wall troops are the same for everyone.

That's not entirely accurate... I have seen whale attacks go down to someone defended by a strong Rakan. I think a borrowed Rakan garrison takes advantage of the racial bonus to get more powerful as borrowed troops... then as a solid gold garrison, they just become insanely strong.
LightStorm

neuro
Baron
Baron

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:33 am

On my server level 40 defenses are easily destroyed and of all races in all territories.

An attacker uses technology and the power of heroes. Do you know what it is to have 40% more damage and life with the rockets and nora at the 50 level? or that grimms have 36% more ammunition, recover 75% of the ammunition, or that a turtle gives you 30% more attack speed, damage and life for 25 seconds ... or that the mechs have a 75 % more life ... No defense can withstand so much damage because the defense only uses the power of the academy ...

In the next update with the new temple, the wall troops will be more powerful to counteract the power of the heroes ... but I have doubts and I do not know if it will be enough ...

Now even the largest whale can be destroyed.