Abnn
Squire
Squire

what is up with chines getting everything cheaper then people from US/EU?

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:42 pm

is it true that chines get way cheaper bundles and linari?. keep hearing it from different people.
Last edited by Abnn on Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abnn
Squire
Squire

Re: what is up with chines getting everything cheaper then people from US/EU?

Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:43 pm

even heard people said they were selling cheaper bundles and linaris on facebook, (they log on your account through facebook and buy the stuff)

Grailyn
Knight
Knight

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Yes this is true. Never done it or seen the ads but a trusted friend who left to play on a newer server a few months back reach out shortly after he left and confirmed he was able to do it with their help. The above is correct, you give them your account and $ and in 5 minutes you get the account back with the Lunari on it. Don't know much other than that.

I believe he said he got the $100 Lunari purchase for about $65 or somewhere in that range.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:53 pm

7200 linari in Europa = 104 euros. If a European buys in dollars, he saves 23 euros for the same amount of linari... This company is a scoundrel, so maybe buy with a currency with little value, be 80% cheaper than buying with euros or dollars.

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:19 am

Why is is everyone in the states gets things cheaper then those of us in Canada?
LightStorm

Abnn
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:56 pm

thinking about charge back everything i've use, and stop after i heard this,

its so unfair on so many levels, keep US/EU and chines people away from each other to make a fair p2w game, its retarded chines get everything way cheaper and then they win over you cuz they got every divine item in the game on week 10, if i use 100$ it should be the same as a chines use 100$
what is the devs even thinking about, this shit is just plain stupid, even thinking if there's any chance of Legal sue'ing

can any say how i changes my account to chines so i can get that cheap to ?

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:14 pm

Abnn wrote:

its so unfair on so many levels, keep US/EU and chines people away from each other to make a fair p2w game, its retarded chines get everything way cheaper and then they win over you cuz they got every divine item in the game on week 10, if i use 100$ it should be the same as a chines use 100$
what is the devs even thinking about, this shit is just plain stupid, even thinking if there's any chance of Legal sue'ing

I tried but I don't understand how to change payment information in iTUNES when you change the location of store.
It always gives some error in Chinese, hard to understand.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

neuro
Baron
Baron

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:39 pm

It is not possible to denounce a company based in China. The courts of your country have no jurisdiction over China. What if it is possible to report the application to Google and report in your country to be blocked the application.

I see more viable to report the application to google if you think it violates the conditions of use.

I'm sure if you start looking, you find something reportable in the application.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:02 am

Abnn wrote:

I believe it works in different way. When you buy an android phone in China, many of them not having Google Play, but different playstore. There are 9 Chinese playstores in China, but Google Play rarely used, maybe it has been banned by Chinese government. I believe you have to use Chinese playstore to buy cheaper linaries.