User avatar
PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 am

Dwarf race another huge disbalance

Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:53 am

We all know that Dwarfs were always the best siege race.
Let's see what happened because of he last update:

1. Developers added a huge reduction healing time to all troops.
Question is: why the hell Dwarf Mechs/Tanks didn't get reduced building time?
It takes 12 hours to build 1 gold mech. And takes 2 hours to buil a silver.

2. Look at the Lich race now. So basically now only Purge Land skill is the chance to kill it. Their scorps are insane with boosted HP. And 7 seconds auto-shield actually kills the fire-off ability of gold bombardiers.

Well, let the second question be like that, since Lich players are crying all the time.
But about the first, I think would be reasonable to reduce BUILDING time for mech units as well, since they did this to injurable units?
Whoever makes such updates, obviously doesn't see the whole picture of the game and how it works.
Because I played Dwarf for so long , but seriously consider changing race - because it SUCKS in all ways now. IN ALL.

No rage, any thoughts?
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War
 
neuro
Baron
Baron
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:26 am

Re: Dwarf race another huge disbalance

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:11 pm

The company is looking for players to spend more money to heal their destroyed armies. There is more chance that a player will spend 50 euros to heal the troops, than 200 euros. They seek to maximize the benefits and hinder the gameplay in the sense that now no one can be destroyed in its entirety. Do not bother writing, they will not read you.
 
User avatar
Grailyn
Knight
Knight
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Re: Dwarf race another huge disbalance

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:30 pm

Passing it off as Lilith greed is argumentative, dismissive and not helpful in any context....

Even troops that do heal now have build times 30-40x the heal rates time.

Makes it pointless to accept duels in enemy territory. Before if you beat them they would at least consider staying down for at least a short time. Now it's practically free heal and back into it for little to no cost so there is effectively no reason to bother trying to fight them off. This ends up being a stealth nerf to any large scale city attacks making what was already extreme difficult even harder.

Back to speed night siege on sleeping kingdoms and no more enjoyable large scale multi-hour pitched siege wars. Very sad as those were already rare but were really quite fun for both sides. Now that there is almost no hope of pulling it off there is very little incentive to even try large scale frontal assaults.
 
User avatar
Destination
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Re: Dwarf race another huge disbalance

Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:26 pm

From my experience dwarf is by far the best siege race, and they just got a buff last patch.

If you run mechs you need to be able to use them without losing a lot, preferable any, if you manage that you will not have problems with building times.
 
Revistabr
Squire
Squire
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:24 am

Re: Dwarf race another huge disbalance

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:48 pm

Destination wrote:
From my experience dwarf is by far the best siege race, and they just got a buff last patch.

If you run mechs you need to be able to use them without losing a lot, preferable any, if you manage that you will not have problems with building times.


I'm Dwarf 39.

The problem is still building time.

If you lose Mechs on wall... It will take WEEKS of rebuilding. And in the mean time, each time you have to rebuild silver mechs, its more time that you cannot use to improve guarrisson.

It's stupid, 12 hours. 5 mechs = 60 hours.

1 enemy siege breaks 4 sets, 20 mechs, 20 x 12 = 240 hours. That's 10 days. lol. 10 days of straight unit queue full on mech shop.

Enemy units get only injuried, soo, they get reduced heal time on hospital..
1 siege on human wall with best hospital and wall takes how much time to heal ? I bet it is less than a day.. and without losing any resource because of rebuilding. =/
 
Kivant
Squire
Squire
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Re: Dwarf race another huge disbalance

Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:27 am

Dwarf didnt get any buff last patch. I would say that nothing really change since the extra ammo wasnt really implemented. The gafgar one was for his own personal armor not for the mechs so no buffs. The other 3 races were buffed except dwarfs. Healing time reduction itself is a buff for all the 3 races.
Last edited by Kivant on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
tonzkie04
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Re: Dwarf race another huge disbalance

Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:00 am

Humans just as good at siege(dwarf breakers), just uses lot of mana pots compared to dwarf siege. Agree with production time should be adjusted.
 
User avatar
PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 am

Re: Dwarf race another huge disbalance

Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:19 am

Destination wrote:
From my experience dwarf is by far the best siege race, and they just got a buff last patch.

If you run mechs you need to be able to use them without losing a lot, preferable any, if you manage that you will not have problems with building times.

As the practice shows, they didn't get any buff.
Alright, for example you concentrate on attacking low level castles and towers. And you are lucky to have no loses.
What about duels?
Always run? :) Even on your own territory?
Because it is still 2 days of rebuilding, even if you lose on your territory. And I am talking about silver front line. You may count gold yourself.
I am not considering loaning from other races, because it is a game-breaking feature anyway.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War
 
tunguitvn
Squire
Squire
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:34 am

Re: Dwarf race another huge disbalance

Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:30 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
1. Developers added a huge reduction healing time to all troops.
Question is: why the hell Dwarf Mechs/Tanks didn't get reduced building time?
It takes 12 hours to build 1 gold mech. And takes 2 hours to buil a silver.

2. Look at the Lich race now. So basically now only Purge Land skill is the chance to kill it. Their scorps are insane with boosted HP. And 7 seconds auto-shield actually kills the fire-off ability of gold bombardiers.


1. Building time: no one build troop all the time, and you can buy the booster by using gold in shop. It's not a real reason to cry.
2. Lich scorp are insane with boosted HP???? lool at Mech and horse HP before you said that. 7s shield?? it's 50% damage in 7s starting from beginning, lol, its take 4s for the first attack and the real time only 3s effect. (swordmen, Mech 60% damage all the time). and with Grim reload, you said that not enough bullets?

You know you can always switch to Lich, welcome.
 
Kivant
Squire
Squire
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Re: Dwarf race another huge disbalance

Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:09 am

tunguitvn wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
1. Developers added a huge reduction healing time to all troops.
Question is: why the hell Dwarf Mechs/Tanks didn't get reduced building time?
It takes 12 hours to build 1 gold mech. And takes 2 hours to buil a silver.

2. Look at the Lich race now. So basically now only Purge Land skill is the chance to kill it. Their scorps are insane with boosted HP. And 7 seconds auto-shield actually kills the fire-off ability of gold bombardiers.


1. Building time: no one build troop all the time, and you can buy the booster by using gold in shop. It's not a real reason to cry.
2. Lich scorp are insane with boosted HP???? lool at Mech and horse HP before you said that. 7s shield?? it's 50% damage in 7s starting from beginning, lol, its take 4s for the first attack and the real time only 3s effect. (swordmen, Mech 60% damage all the time). and with Grim reload, you said that not enough bullets?

You know you can always switch to Lich, welcome.


Im guessing you haven’t played dwarf before. Dwarf train mechs all the time as long as the cap permits since we all know that we’ll lose mechs eventually in raids. But this is only possible for silvers mechs due to the cap. When 2 gold mechs dies (12 hrs each gold mechs), it is basically game over for the day and be back tomorrow. 4 mechs are still good but 3 mechs wont do since it opens some gaps in the formation allowing the wall units to kill the backlines. Other races wont hv this problem as some deaths will be covered by the hospital.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests