PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Funny. Double reward event vs Extended cooldown of all dungeons/mines

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:56 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
I think they mentioned something about this in the patch notes and added double event to compensate.
By spoiled i mean that getting resources in the earlier servers was serious struggle... Only small ammount of people could manage to plunder in time and there was nothing left for rest to progress (if we exclude cheating the resources gain with multiple alts).
Now we have towers, void, events, etc...
My research and building queues are full 7/7 most of the time. Are you seriously complaining of not getting enough resources?

Mainly dungeons are used for leveling particular heroes and getting stat cards.
I think the update just gave some light to those who sit in dead kingdoms with no cities, but for alive and active kingdoms it just doesn't make sense so far - with this long cooldowns you get the same, just spread all over the map, and you have to run on enemy territory, where everyone wants to route you even if you go for a dungeon.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Lolix explained it very good....
Last edited by Chillblaze on Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaz
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:06 pm

But that's for quests outside of your capital. Am I mistaken?

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:08 pm

Just give it few days and it will be back to normal. As you can see nearby mine is still on 24 hrs cooldown.

Destination

Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:35 pm

^ +1

Lolix
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:31 pm

Basically we got all the quests together twice because they set a fixed 24h time on the first set of quests. The cool downs from that set of quests all fluctuate by a considerable amount of hours though so given a few days we will have them spread more evenly over three day cycles. The inconvenience was caused by the fact that they respawned 100% of the quests together. They could easily have split them into three batches, one a day. To prevent people going for 2 days without quests.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:43 am

^+1

sippingcider
Knight
Knight

Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:56 am

Chillblaze wrote:
I think they mentioned something about this in the patch notes and added double event to compensate.
By spoiled i mean that getting resources in the earlier servers was serious struggle... Only small ammount of people could manage to plunder in time and there was nothing left for rest to progress (if we exclude cheating the resources gain with multiple alts).
Now we have towers, void, events, etc...
My research and building queues are full 7/7 most of the time. Are you seriously complaining of not getting enough resources?

This is something interesting to think about . I do remember when players could not always be researching something because they were out of resources, now I can't spend all my basic resources fast enough. It takes a lot of the strategy/challenge out of the game, just log in, do dailies, collect rss from city, run through void, and que research/building, dont even need to seige anymore. Although it is kind of nice for players who like the passive play style and it does make alt accounts less usefull.

Anyways, for the OP, I think the main reason for this update was to ballance out rss gain for different kingdoms, so that if you are in the losing kingdom and locked out of migration you are not stuck and can actually keep playing.