xLiquidsnake
Knight
Knight

Reduced exp from event mobs

Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Just looked at patch notes and was wondering why was this change pushed? This was probably the only way to farm exp, those that did before have a huge advantage over other players for the rest of the game as there is no event now where someone else can catch up now.

What are other peoples thoughts?

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Reduced exp from event mobs

Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:09 pm

I been skipping events and thinking i can always farm that xp when i have time or get hero worthy enough to level up to 50...
I guess is because of new dungeon system which in theory should level up heroes faster if you play only 1 realm and grind hard.

Destination

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:39 pm

No one likes grinding xp in these events, but it is really good. So i like that they change it because that way i am not forced to do it. And they said you get ALOT of xp by doing the event tasks.

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:15 pm

Destination wrote:
No one likes grinding xp in these events, but it is really good. So i like that they change it because that way i am not forced to do it. And they said you get ALOT of xp by doing the event tasks.

It was definitely annoying to be pressured to do it, but it should have never existed. It just gave advantage to those who no-lifed it.

And sadly, when lilith says "huge" "a lot" or "massively" it is generally not in line with my perception of those words lol. In the past they have "massively" reduced the cost of undead units and it was like 20%.

dablu
Baron
Baron

Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:40 pm

Where have you seen info about reducing exp from event mobs?
AoC tools http://aoc.gold - calculators and army formation builder