Thorin
Squire
Squire

Re: Virion Nerf

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:00 pm

Destination can u share the set up he uses with tanks???

Lolix
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:43 pm

I am very curious as well to see such a formation. If it works my compliments to whoever figured out it was good. As of now I have not seen even one top tier dwarf use tanks in a way which works.

BorrowKing
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:07 pm

Tanks are great for duels late game but if you build enough tanks to duel with then say goodbye to any hopes of sieging cities since even max research tanks can’t siege high lvl walls. Also a great way to cheese mechs and tanks is to build 1-3 sets of snipers and war horn them into the enemy, they will headshot several mechs and each headshot is an insta kill so you can deplete their army easy that way.

Destination

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:21 pm

he is using 4 mechs 4-5 tanks 2 rockets and like 18 +/- heros.
But i cant advise anyone to run that comp, its pretty risky and there is a lot behind making it work.
And he has full gold troops, he still wins pretty hard against other people that have full gold, but i think it is pretty important to have gold tanks and gold mechs if you want to make it work.

Revistabr
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:33 pm

HomerSimpson wrote:
Zer0C001 wrote:
...dwarf ... are considerably stronger in pvp then humans.

I disagree with this. Everything else being equal, at most, dwarves are slightly stronger in PvP than humans. But that isn't even what's relevant. Everything else is not equal. PvP is almost always decided by heroes (specifically their stats) and borrowed gold troops. Now, taking that into account, ask yourself, is it smart to play dwarf, given they have to use a troop with 100 percent death rate in the event of a loss, even when fighting within their own kingdom? The disparity in risk is comical. Also, if you think their sieging advantage compensates them for this, take a look at the recent honor events on mature and/or merged servers. 90-95 percent of the top performers were human lol.

+1.
Perfect.

7 weeks ago, I have lost 12 sets of gold mechs on my defense (by someone that was 2 levels behind me - He had 3 casualities)

I still didn't recovered. lol

Spawn
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:54 pm

fooku wrote:
"Sensible nerf"... sounds like you're not human player

Am castle 40 human and can confirm that virion's resurrect ability is the most broken aspect of the game right now. Most top players are humans and primarily use swords for this exact reason.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:29 am

Top whale in our merge realms uses dwarf with tank, he's unbeatable on both pvp and siege. Top in honor with almost twice the amount to the 2nd place, 18m honor atm. I'll save some ss if I see some pvp again. edit: finally lost today even with stat advantage, his whale rival human borrowed monks epic fight.
alien vs mic.JPG

stats.JPG

HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight

Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:50 pm

tonzkie04 wrote:
Top whale in our merge realms uses dwarf with tank, he's unbeatable on both pvp and siege. Top in honor with almost twice the amount to the 2nd place, 18m honor atm. I'll save some ss if I see some pvp again. edit: finally lost today even with stat advantage, his whale rival human borrowed monks epic fight.

That does appear to be an epic battle. Thanks for sharing. Assuming the Dwarf player didn't use more than 4 borrowed squads, the human player should enjoy it while he/she can, as it looks like they used at least 5 borrowed squads from what I can see and I believe this will be over the maximum amount allowed IF the PTR update eventually makes its way to our servers.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Many resources the player has lost and a lot of time to build mechs and tanks.

Maybe he's invincible, but the resources are not unlimited and he can not fight every day

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:19 am

Dwarf has turtle alt only 1 name appeared as reinforcement. Both of them are mega rich anyway, always top on rss events. Although he lost nearly everything on that fight, he went back to siege with full troops afterwards. Same with that human every time he lost before he has full troops again.