Farris
Squire
Squire

Introduction of division based on castle level

Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:11 pm

I want to start out with pointing out the events i do not find it fair in anyway that player of lvl 1 castle has to compete with players of lvl 40 base this system breaks the competition completely

Further i recently noticed that whales attack lower lvl bases more for honor not resources so why shouldn't we check this point.. Instead of gaining hpnor they will lose honor on attacking lower level of castles

My main point is introducing division into castle levels 1 to 10 10 to 20 20 to 30 and 30 to 40 i know this has no meaning on a merged server but it will help players in lower levels find their place in events and have little scope to even stand a chance to win because for them it would be hopeless

My last point is i am not a new player nor am i saying this just becoz it is a discomfort to me it just occured that their is no rationale behind this sysyem so no comments please against me i hope everyone understands

Thank you

ChipHarold
Knight
Knight

Re: Introduction of division based on castle level

Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:08 am

I'm not sure why some one who grinds more and/or spent more money should be punished because another person is a casual player and/or bad at the game. If people don't want to be attacked they need to try harder, f2p could have been level 40 with one unit researched maxed after 6 months if they put the time in.

Farris
Squire
Squire

Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:43 am

There is no scope for new players to grow when someone crushes them and no one is punishing spenders why should someone else's gameplay be affected due to the fact that strong players can crush weaker ones with little problems and once someone is made helpless he she leaves the game..

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:15 am

Why would spenders be punished then? as for this idea, someone will just make alts that will stay at the highest castle level in each tier. Maybe even whale each one of them just to mess with people.