Esquire
Knight
Knight

Increase Number of House Ministers

Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:14 pm

I realize that this is not a pressing issue compared to the drastic imbalances in gameplay and mechanics, but it is annoying from a quality of life standpoint.

I would really love to see Lilith increase the cap of House ministers to greater than 5. I would love to see it moved to 10. Given that the structure of the changes in the game all encourage consolidation into a few, larger Houses with high population and large numbers of cities, it becomes difficult managing all the different needs with only 5 minister spots. Plus, when you have hundreds of players, there is definitely more than 5 deserving of a spot.

Even if Lilith would allow additional spots to unlock upon tier increases (one spot at 5, 10, 15 etc.) that would be great. Again, not a monumental concern, but it would be a very nice update to a mechanic that was developed long before game changes were made to encourage consolidation into larger Houses.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Increase Number of House Ministers

Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:07 pm

Esquire wrote:
Given that the structure of the changes in the game all encourage consolidation into a few, larger Houses with high population and large numbers of cities, it becomes difficult managing all the different needs with only 5 minister spots.

+1 Its about time they do that and may be add sorting to members in capitol.
Last edited by Chillblaze on Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoTStarks
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:30 pm

I agree. It should increase as house rank increases.

ChipHarold
Knight
Knight

Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:01 am

At least one per city would make things a lot easier. I think it was 5 before houses even had tier increases and each one could only have one city,