User avatar
PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 am

Ability cooldown sets and gears

Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:56 am

I probably understand it wrong, but how does it work?
I have Cleo and her Black Hope ready to be used.
I equipped her with Resplendent Set , plus I have Garuda’s Scepter (I know it doesn’t stuck, but I tried all combination with and without this scepter ) .
Still her black hole ability is not reduced in cooldown comparing to other heroes abilities.
It comes out to be available to use at the same time with other skills.
It also refreshes at the same time when I use, for example, any other ability first.

How does it work ?
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War
 
User avatar
tonzkie04
Knight
Knight
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Re: Ability cooldown sets and gears

Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:40 am

From what i know the resplendent set reduce cooldown AFTER the initial ability.
Dont know what the garuda is but if you want to use black hole earlier as first ability
what you want is this effect
justice rod.JPG
 
Bobby
Baron
Baron
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Ability cooldown sets and gears

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Tonzkie is right the description is confusing they need to change it
 
User avatar
Dazed
Baron
Baron
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Re: Ability cooldown sets and gears

Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:15 am

resplentant set applies to all hero's same with the garuda sceptor .. so all ability cooldown reduced by the 1 second.. justice rod can further enhance this effect giving a further 2 second reduction on the initial cast , basically making it instantly available ... avrils skill to reduce the cooldown applies and stacks with resplendant but its not for the initial cast ..
So in short u only need 1 mage using full resplendant set, justice rod on 1 mage to gain instant cast and avril skill to reduce cooldown on everything other than initial cast .. hope this helps...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
 
User avatar
Destination
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 654
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Re: Ability cooldown sets and gears

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:50 am

^ Avril does only reduce the cooldown for herself.
 
Bobby
Baron
Baron
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Ability cooldown sets and gears

Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:56 am

Dazed wrote:
resplentant set applies to all hero's same with the garuda sceptor .. so all ability cooldown reduced by the 1 second.. justice rod can further enhance this effect giving a further 2 second reduction on the initial cast , basically making it instantly available ... avrils skill to reduce the cooldown applies and stacks with resplendant but its not for the initial cast ..
So in short u only need 1 mage using full resplendant set, justice rod on 1 mage to gain instant cast and avril skill to reduce cooldown on everything other than initial cast .. hope this helps...

You should not get 1 sec cooldown before you cast any spells with the mage set. It works after your first spell. That is what support told me and it also works that way for me when i tested it.
 
Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: Ability cooldown sets and gears

Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:14 pm

when I tested it the respendant set doesnt give a cooldown redction to ALL mages, just to the wearer - and to be honest to have it for all heroes would just be a bit too op, but yeah the descritions suck ...

... on top Avril ulti did NOT stack with the set, neither does any of the aforementioned stack with the rod (for the initial cooldown).
 
User avatar
Chillblaze
Baron
Baron
Posts: 491
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Re: Ability cooldown sets and gears

Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:48 pm

Bobby wrote:
You should not get 1 sec cooldown before you cast any spells with the mage set. It works after your first spell. That is what support told me and it also works that way for me when i tested it.


Yep thats correct. Which means Cleo only needs the scepter unless you are going to chain eclipse and pain.
 
User avatar
PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 am

Re: Ability cooldown sets and gears

Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:34 pm

Ok thanks
THIS IS VERY weird.
the description really sucks.
and I saw many people giving these items to CLEO and using first skill Black Hole.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War
 
User avatar
Dazed
Baron
Baron
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Re: Ability cooldown sets and gears

Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:26 pm

Bhaphomet wrote:
when I tested it the respendant set doesnt give a cooldown redction to ALL mages, just to the wearer - and to be honest to have it for all heroes would just be a bit too op, but yeah the descritions suck ...

... on top Avril ulti did NOT stack with the set, neither does any of the aforementioned stack with the rod (for the initial cooldown).


ok mate can u show some SS of the wearer only getting the cooldown bonus for the set??
This has been tested and there is no wearer only bonus .. it applies to all the hero's .. the only thing giving wearer only bonus is the rod for initial cast and avril ulti which applies to everything but initial cast..
the cast times with set - 1:26 - 1:21 (avrils available at 1:22-1:23), without set 1:26 - 1:20 - (avrils available at 1:21-1:22) the 1 second is applying to all and avrils ability is stacking ontop giving her the only real cooldown advantage .. all the skills are available at exact same time ...cept avril ..
plz show me a wrax wearing res set with 1 second cooldown advantage over all other heros and ill admit im wrong ... i currently use wrax as my res set wearer and his abilities are exactly the same cooldown as all other hero's and the difference between set or no set is the 1 second, applying to all..
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests