Aegon
Baron
Baron

Migration

Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Someone know for sure National Power ratio?
It's sometimes very strange, and i understand why Lilith won't show it, but maybe is not rigth calculated, sure the new system it's much better, but that doesn't mean cannot be manipulated.
Just curious how they calculate;)

Destination

Re: Migration

Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:06 pm

it is something like number of attacks * Power + citys captured. But dont think anyone knows how exactly it works.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:15 pm

Do you think devs will add more restrictions?
1) disable migration to top 2 or 3 kingdoms instead of just one
2) allow only 3 of the weakest kingdoms to ally and automaticly terminate alliances if they become stronger.
3) limit the number of alts or accounts used by same ip/mac/etc.

Allowing top kingdoms to ally vs weakest kingdoms is only leading to quicker elimination of less populated colors. The impact can be experienced in merged, old and fresh realms...

NEUTRONO
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:42 am

I think that is a bad idea
NEUTRONO
House : Lannisters
1182 ODIN
Hyral

Xenoheart
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:31 pm

I think one thing that might help, is that cities closest to the capital would get a defense bonus for that capital (farther away cities receive little or no bonuses), and maybe a defense bonus for every person in the city. This would encourage cities to fill out rather than just a single whale holding the cities. Also would help new players get a foothold in cities closer to the capital but with more defenses. High levels are more interested in big cities out in middle of map anyway.

Migration tends to happen when a color is completely overrun. This might help curb things a bit so their is more ebb and flow of colors away from the capitals rather than right next to them and give power to numbers even if that color doesn't have a whale.