Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Dwarf OutPower

Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:53 pm

There are some very nice mobile games (mainly moba) which are not pay to win at all and a handful strategy games where p2w is very well balanced. I won't mention names but even the top 1 strategy game on google market is extremely well balanced. I was playing MMHO3 port when this came out and it was leaning towards strategy before all the above mentioned additions.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Re: Dwarf OutPower

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
I bet you haven't played long enough bro. Counter with Cleo, Bronzing with Elena, Tanking with Bane because you didn't buy Cleo...get Jac to counter it...where is the strategy in buying this and that to counter?
I had my fun and spent money to support before advantages like Jac, Kings Court, Hero Stats bonus , City bonuses, New shop , New capture system, Divines sold in day 1 allowing to craft more before anyone else and more crap was added. I came here for a strategy game but it quicky turned into bogus credit card application... You will soon figure out that there are more npcs left in this game and way less players ;)

I know all of that and I'm pretty sure that's how it should be? Yip is even a MAD concept, oh a human is buffing his archer with yip tailwind? buy yip to counter the buff regardless of your race, not sure how the math works on that one. But hey if you can convince the devs to go a more balance route I'll be sure to thank you.