tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Re: Dwarf OutPower

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:42 am

Thats the idea behind it, kill your opponents within the capacity of your ammo. You fail you lose along with all your mech.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:49 pm

I don't undrestand why is everyone going off topic... This is human related topic and this is dwarf thread.
I belive that problem with dwarf out power came after Rakan race turtle buff. Because its also buffs mechanical units and afcourse bombardiers dps when fire off combined with turtle buff. It would make more sense if it only works for allied range units.
I have to agree with Hisoka but human with Grimms, Nora can also borrow bombardiers just like dwarfs borrow swords.

Saying that ammo is restriction equals arguing that Jac needs 3 energy...with both ammo skills on Grimms its rare to run out of ammo. As a mather of fact i chain both skills.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:27 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
I don't undrestand why is everyone going off topic... This is human related topic and this is dwarf thread.
I belive that problem with dwarf out power came after Rakan race turtle buff. Because its also buffs mechanical units and afcourse bombardiers dps when fire off combined with turtle buff. It would make more sense if it only works for allied range units.
I have to agree with Hisoka but human with Grimms, Nora can also borrow bombardiers just like dwarfs borrow swords.

Saying that ammo is restriction equals arguing that Jac needs 3 energy...with both ammo skills on Grimms its rare to run out of ammo. As a mather of fact i chain both skills.

If you use black hole on blasters, their fire off is automatically interrupted :)
this is the main contra for them.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Behindtheed
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:03 pm

Hisoka wrote:
Honestly fireoff needs a rework, its too powerful. Horses, swords, spears, whatever you have all dies to a dwarf with 8 rocket sets and use one fireoff
Now if they borrow swords from a human which they almost always do from what i see lately they can wipe humans in pvp and garrison without injury
Too much value being able to boost 8 gold sets in one time
Inb4 dwarf comes in saying ammo exists
Does it even matter? By time they finish fireoff all of frontline is dead and most of midline
Then easy cleanup lol

deleted

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:46 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
If you use black hole on blasters, their fire off is automatically interrupted :)
this is the main contra for them.

Yep but there are millions of better things I can buy for that money. What about ice wall or roots for those who don't have Cleo. Do you think it may help?
Otherwise they really are too op if credit card skills are required to counter them...

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:52 am

I'm pretty sure at this point that this is a p2w game. Personally i wouldn't buy any hero unless they appear on chest, but if your not getting a hero to counter something then you shouldn't win.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:48 am

In this logical order 70% of the playerbase should not bother and just uninstall...

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:35 am

70% non/minor spender? In that case 70% can still fight each other. There are also other mechanics like loaning that allows minor spenders to help out the big shots, even stuff like scouting/bronzing with elena helps. Ninja def is still possible, its fun messing up someone who thought they cleared already. But back on topic, so cleo can stop the fireoff ability. So save up some linaries and wait for hero chest, I'm also waiting for her to appear again. Haven't seen it yet but maybe banes provoke? im sure a well build bane can withstand the damage.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:42 am

I bet you haven't played long enough bro. Counter with Cleo, Bronzing with Elena, Tanking with Bane because you didn't buy Cleo...get Jac to counter it...where is the strategy in buying this and that to counter?
I had my fun and spent money to support before advantages like Jac, Kings Court, Hero Stats bonus , City bonuses, New shop , New capture system, Divines sold in day 1 allowing to craft more before anyone else and more crap was added. I came here for a strategy game but it quicky turned into bogus credit card application... You will soon figure out that there are more npcs left in this game and way less players ;)

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:23 pm

Well if you played long enough, you would know much earlier that mobile games are all pay to win. This is their strategy :)
You are looking for "your" strategy in a wrong place xD
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War