OneWorld
Knight
Knight

Dwarf OutPower

Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Hello my castle 39 ( human ) got attacked by a 38 dwarf and he destroyed my garrison without anyone dead or destroyed . They are outpower . While now i need 2week to heal . There no point in having good garrison when dwarf are outpower. They even loot elite and guard tower without any lose . Dwarf here i come .

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Re: Dwarf OutPower

Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:42 pm

OneWorld wrote:
Hello my castle 39 ( human ) got attacked by a 38 dwarf and he destroyed my garrison without anyone dead or destroyed . They are outpower . While now i need 2week to heal . There no point in having good garrison when dwarf are outpower. They even loot elite and guard tower without any lose . Dwarf here i come .

Good luck, enjoy losing 20k mithril per human attack on your garrison while they lose no units.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

OneWorld
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:35 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
OneWorld wrote:

Good luck, enjoy losing 20k mithril per human attack on your garrison while they lose no units.
My garrison get destroyed so easy even its so hard so lets change and full miners and snipers better so no loses anyway and i can pluner without anyloses.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:19 am

Mechs can be countered by deadeyes, so having a dwarf defend you helps. On the other hand gold sword + virion resu siege destroys any garrison without losses. Regardless gold garrison just falls easier on late game because of hero buffs and t11 research makes tanks too tanky.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:06 am

Is your stronghold on tundra? Because if it's not, there's something wrong with your garrisson (or research) if a dwarf had no losses.
On the contrary, most dwarves in my server seem to borrow human swordsmen frontline to do sieges... just hit virion ressurect towards the end....kinda ridiculous.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:18 am

OneWorld wrote:
Hello my castle 39 ( human ) got attacked by a 38 dwarf and he destroyed my garrison without anyone dead or destroyed...

You can't be serious bro. Dwarf is most fragile race. Poor feeble mech die and cause tears and pain to their owners. Not to mention canons can barely reach 10 mil damage. What you saw is just visual... a lot of mech actually died and rest are doomed in garrison. You can revenge easily with just Virion and all these dwarfs here are switching human as we speak. :lol:

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:11 pm

[/attachment]
Chillblaze wrote:
OneWorld wrote:
Hello my castle 39 ( human ) got attacked by a 38 dwarf and he destroyed my garrison without anyone dead or destroyed...

You can't be serious bro. Dwarf is most fragile race. Poor feeble mech die and cause tears and pain to their owners. Not to mention canons can barely reach 10 mil damage. What you saw is just visual... a lot of mech actually died and rest are doomed in garrison. You can revenge easily with just Virion and all these dwarfs here are switching human as we speak. :lol:

I'm already thinking of doing that, if only i could reset my gafgar bonus stats.
mechs.jpg
Just look at this losses, bug research didnt apply

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:17 pm

Try to find human defense partner instead. As you can see OP in this thread is complaining of the opposite. Also with garrison upgrades maxed dwarfs get 20% hp/att bonus in Skarn and Dunwulf. We can't really judge from single screenshot how many upgrades you had but i see no op swordmen here or if you rushed castle. Usually even on maxed level whoever attacks first has advantage and both dwarf and human can take each other out without casualties. I use 4 mech , 18 engineers , 4 tanks, etc on my dwarf wall plus human defender so i only have to re-build those after attack.

neuro
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:29 pm

The game is broken. No defense is capable of withstanding an attack with a whole army of gold. The investigations are very long in comparison with the growth of the heroes. Any level 40 player can be destroyed with a level 13 gold army. Humans and dwarves are the most likely to be destroyed.

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:32 pm

Honestly fireoff needs a rework, its too powerful. Horses, swords, spears, whatever you have all dies to a dwarf with 8 rocket sets and use one fireoff
Now if they borrow swords from a human which they almost always do from what i see lately they can wipe humans in pvp and garrison without injury
Too much value being able to boost 8 gold sets in one time
Inb4 dwarf comes in saying ammo exists
Does it even matter? By time they finish fireoff all of frontline is dead and most of midline
Then easy cleanup lol