Squire
Squire

What are the rules for the game?

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:07 pm

As a relatively new player (few months) I'm still trying to understand what the rules of the game are.

On my server, we have players buying and selling resources for real money. I think the ratio is roughly $1:750 rares which is obviously way lower than what it costs in the shop. The world chat is basically all buying and selling messages.

The towers have just made this worse. Some players are making a bunch of alts, parking them in a few different cities to build up royal credits, then buying up 10k+ rares from towers after a few weeks and selling those.

It's getting to be be impossible to compete with these players. They have so much rss they can always be building and researching. Also losses pretty much don't matter to them - fighting on my land, they throw silver and gold at me, I win (or lose) get honor but pretty much can't fight the next guy who comes along. It was kind of fun at first, but it gets a little lame when my kingdom is just getting zerged over and over and all my troops are in the hospital.

So can I get an official response on if resource buying and selling is okay or not? I've heard different things from support ranging from it's against the rules to a rather confusing reply about how 'autoshield prevents this' (what does that even mean?). RMT has been bannable in pretty much every other game I've played before. If this sort of behavior is actually 100% okay, at least let players know so we know what we're getting ourselves into.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: What are the rules for the game?

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:07 pm

People will always find loopholes and use them for their benefit.
Developers simply can't control everything.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:17 pm

If its a spender or patron who overdo it its ok ... If its f2p then there is very very slim chance he gets punished. Your only choice for catching up is to do it yourself. Lilith didn't do anything last 8 months and recently added auto-shield which lowered cheating ratio a bit. But as you can see now players overcome it buy starting several alts earlier and keeping them up to level. I only know of few top players across realms who actualy paid and didn't use dozens of alts. Last time i caught somebodys alt i got 12k rares and 400k rss in 1 hit before he could jump out. Its a lot of work actually but 10$-50$ is a little fortune in some countries.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:04 pm

If someone offered me 750 rares for 1 dollar I’ll buy it too :lol:
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..