LightStorm
Baron
Baron

AoC Girls

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:37 am

No wonder it took an extra hour to update the game. All the women where getting dressed. I wonder why they didn't put that in the update notes?
LightStorm

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Re: AoC Girls

Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:50 am

I like new rose xD

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Aegon wrote:
I like new rose xD

It's like they went from a pg rating to a g rating. Not really sure why they think appealing to a younger crowed opposed to the ones that spend money is a good idea. I thought the graphics before where a lot more bold and edgy. I'm very curious to what the thinking behind the change was and why they needed the news covered up like it would just slip by the community.
LightStorm

Behindtheed
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:24 pm

LightStorm wrote:
Aegon wrote:
I like new rose xD

It's like they went from a pg rating to a g rating. Not really sure why they think appealing to a younger crowed opposed to the ones that spend money is a good idea. I thought the graphics before where a lot more bold and edgy. I'm very curious to what the thinking behind the change was and why they needed the news covered up like it would just slip by the community.

I think the appeal of half naked cartoons is more directed towards the 13~ market. Maybe they wanted something that an adult wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen playing at work, lol.

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:40 pm

Yeah also Avril's pants are longer lmao
But i don't see in this a problem, wasn't s big change but sometimes something new are pretty even it's bot better that old one.

xCOLONELDIRTYx
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:37 am

I did not think the the prior looks of the females were that "Edgy" I personally do not agree with the change, but I am wondering why they failed to add the change in the update files/notes. I know it sounds petty, but I miss Avril's outfit so much, I might stop playing now. Granted, I have not been playing for too long, but still, I liked it that much.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:00 am

Aegon wrote:
I like new rose xD

Is it me or Roses head looks abnormally large compared to the body of the picture :D
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Mithica wrote:
Aegon wrote:
I like new rose xD

Is it me or Roses head looks abnormally large compared to the body of the picture :D

Anyway lol
Rose best queen:D