Zatarot
Squire
Squire

Where is the Jacques chest?

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:06 pm

You think the past mech event would be a shoe-in for the debut of this hero chest like the rakan event was for Yip (or was it Denji) but nope this chest is to remain elusive for the foreseeable future. While all other hero chest have made at least one appearance with many have appeared twice and even three time. Why is it like this Jacques is balanced isn't, so why not release the Kraken?

Chaton
Knight
Knight

Re: Where is the Jacques chest?

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:09 pm

They don't release him because they make money on him. They keep him way more powerful than other heroes for that reason, to make people spend real money on him. I believe we should keep harassing them.

Behindtheed
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:45 pm

Jacques is the gateway purchase. People who don't want to spend money, eventually need to break down and spend 10 dollars on Jacques for a purchase. Once someone spends money once, they are far far more likely to spend again.

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:32 pm

That would work way better if the next heroes weren't insanely expensive. It's really not that hard to not buy heroes that cost the price of an AAA game (at least in my opinion ;)).

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:06 am

Its top selling hero right now so you can forget about getting him free.

Nox
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:35 am

I always buy Jacques every server I play, it’s like nuclear weapons once one person has them you need them for balance.
The hero I have never seen for sale or from a chest is Nora. Only ever seen her on the 4th lvl of the void

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:46 am

Nox wrote:
I always buy Jacques every server I play, it’s like nuclear weapons once one person has them you need them for balance.
The hero I have never seen for sale or from a chest is Nora. Only ever seen her on the 4th lvl of the void

Nora was just a week ago in chests. But to be fair they actually realized how dumb it would be to allow players to unlock her that easily and that early in the game and only allowed people to open equipment and points for her(if they already had her)
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..