MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Broken research rumble in merged server

Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:12 am

Too soon, low and "new" level accounts reach 40k - 60k power and stand on top rankings. It's because each account in merged server got a lot 'build rush' compensation and low level accounts got most benefits from that because their research list were empty.

It's fine, you may say, anyone can get it. However top 1 player research rumble with his most research is .. 60 is completely weird. Especially in a server with most players got 140+ power and some are 200+ research power, such low level accounts could do nothing, they just appear to get rewards and disappear forever, they don't play, they just spoil the game.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Broken research rumble in merged server

Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:13 am

Dude...
:) I don't really understand the reason of this thread. What do you want? :)
Ban them all?
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Huehuehue
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:12 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Dude...
Ban them all?

His point is that they should plan events better next time because they have already screwed up with almost all them.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:39 am

Huehuehue wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
Dude...
Ban them all?

His point is that they should plan events better next time because they have already screwed up with almost all them.

Yes, but these events are already repeated for the second time.
Of they didn't figure the issues out earlier (after the first contest), then I guess they count it as normal.
I have a low guy on my server with 60k points already :0
But I don't really care, because incoming 20 more VOID levels will allow us to craft all these items.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

RoronoaZoro
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:20 pm

As an Android user, this event is just unfair and we should be compensated. Aside from queueing pre-event big, final upgrades, doing the smallest ones for units like siege or mummies and acolytes is what ggives most point and IoS users are a full 10 mins advantageous over Android. Android users should be compebsated for this with a large quantity of chests and Linari or release the subscribe for androids already!

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:13 pm

RoronoaZoro wrote:
As an Android user, this event is just unfair and we should be compensated. Aside from queueing pre-event big, final upgrades, doing the smallest ones for units like siege or mummies and acolytes is what ggives most point and IoS users are a full 10 mins advantageous over Android. Android users should be compebsated for this with a large quantity of chests and Linari or release the subscribe for androids already!

'large quantity of chests and lianri'

Sure bro, dont you want a free jacqus in a box to go too ?
BOOM

Behindtheed
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:16 pm

Top 20 on my merged server leaderboards are below lvl 30 - all alts. Not only do people have 8 accounts that got the bonus boost, but for some reason finishing 4 hours of lvl 3 research counts x3 for finishing 3 days of lvl 12 research because of weird power amplification for obtaining all bonuses.

It's not only the uncraftable items people are getting in terribly arbitrary fasion, it's the resource chests feeding an economy of 50 god damned alts. These contests are a mess.