Bobby
Baron
Baron
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Lich need a gladiator and undead knight/ paladin!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:48 pm

Really all races have a gladiator give lich one and make him buff scorps. And how can you not add a death knight/fallen paladin come on its too cool to pass on.

Discuss my lich bros
 
User avatar
Sargon
Baron
Baron
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Re: Lich need a gladiator and undead knight/ paladin!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:02 pm

scorp hero is definitely lacking, and even the racoons are getting the proper heros to buff their key units. im cool with a deathknight if he just makes all undead healable in the hospital as long as he is deployed. Wouldn't care what else it does if it makes our undead garbage usable outside of our free silvers for our walls.
 
sponkss
Knight
Knight
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:46 am

Re: Lich need a gladiator and undead knight/ paladin!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:43 pm

Dont you guys have gan for both scorps and spiders?
 
blub
Squire
Squire
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 pm

Re: Lich need a gladiator and undead knight/ paladin!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:59 pm

other races have multiple buffers as well
 
Bobby
Baron
Baron
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Lich need a gladiator and undead knight/ paladin!

Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:30 pm

While we on it give gan a lich skin because lets be real hes a lich hero lol
 
User avatar
Chillblaze
Baron
Baron
Posts: 491
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Re: Lich need a gladiator and undead knight/ paladin!

Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:15 am

Bobby wrote:
While we on it give gan a lich skin because lets be real hes a lich hero lol

+1 I too think they put wrong skin on him...hes totaly worthless for humans
 
Nox
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Re: Lich need a gladiator and undead knight/ paladin!

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:01 am

Bobby wrote:
Really all races have a gladiator give lich one and make him buff scorps. And how can you not add a death knight/fallen paladin come on its too cool to pass on.

Discuss my lich bros


Bobbyyyyyyyyyy

I don’t play Lich, I mainly play human and dwarf but I’m on this train, there should most definitely be a death knight or anti paladin for undead armies in the game. But rather than buffing scorps he should buff skeletal warriors which makes sense and might make a worthless troop more useful.
 
User avatar
Mithica
Baron
Baron
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:59 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Lich need a gladiator and undead knight/ paladin!

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:31 am

blub wrote:
other races have multiple buffers as well


Other races have multiple buffs but they are not even close to 50% hp... only 25 and if the buff can be pushed to lvl 8(now 10) it would go to 32.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
 
User avatar
Sargon
Baron
Baron
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Re: Lich need a gladiator and undead knight/ paladin!

Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:19 pm

Nox wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Really all races have a gladiator give lich one and make him buff scorps. And how can you not add a death knight/fallen paladin come on its too cool to pass on.

Discuss my lich bros


Bobbyyyyyyyyyy

I don’t play Lich, I mainly play human and dwarf but I’m on this train, there should most definitely be a death knight or anti paladin for undead armies in the game. But rather than buffing scorps he should buff skeletal warriors which makes sense and might make a worthless troop more useful.


Gazul already does that. He has two HP / damage buff abilities for undead. Gold undead will never be used in pvp until perma death is removed, unfortunately. They aren't actually bad units, but definitely not worth replacing over and over. Same with mechs. Perma death does not belong in this game. It just makes dwarfs never want to field for PVP (and heavily abused with repeated robbing once you know that they won't field) and lich just use two units, which happen to actually be good anyway
 
Bobby
Baron
Baron
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Lich need a gladiator and undead knight/ paladin!

Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Mithica wrote:
blub wrote:
other races have multiple buffers as well


Other races have multiple buffs but they are not even close to 50% hp... only 25 and if the buff can be pushed to lvl 8(now 10) it would go to 32.

10/9 brings it to 46%

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests