Behindtheed
Knight
Knight

Re: Cheat bombarders ability open fire.

Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:45 pm

neuro wrote:

A part are mentally retarded. A level 13 troop of gold in the store can cost you 300 euros, but with the guard towers you can train the same troop in 3 days. The cost of the objects, the experience, and the resources of the power abilities in the store do not have that value in reality. Who will spend 30 euros on 8 magic points if in the void you can get the same in 3 or 4 days?

It's a classic pay2win model. There are many cost effective ways to spend money, up to a certain point. You can put in a lot of time, and with patience and clever spending, accomplish quite a bit.
The more you spend, the more cost ineffective it becomes. So sure, someone can rush their garrison out of hospital 4 times in a row, but they are dropping a thousand dollars to do it. Someone can buy all the research and boost in the store every rotation, but only buying the 70% off is more cost-effective. Someone can buy everything in the shop, or they can simply buy chests in a very ineffective way (even the good ones). This method worked fairly well on most servers, but with the merges, those few servers ruined by totally uninhibited spenders are now the cancer that kills an entire server group.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:55 am

"Who will spend 30 euros on 8 magic points if in the void you can get the same in 3 or 4 days?"
Those who want to get 8 magic points here and now, + 8 more magic points from the void in 3 or 4 days.
All logic :).
P.S. If people really hope that there will be a point when you can catch up with big spenders (whales) - they are wrong.
As soon as certain amount of players reach the point to be almost equal, game developers will raise the stat limit (already raised ability points). So you will have the opportunity to feed 50(?) extra might to your beloved Jacques.
As soon as certain amount of players reach castle 40, they will raise castle level limit (up to 45-50 would be enough, if to count the time to build the castle and all under-buildings, it will take another 6 months without big building rush). Higher castle will mean tier 15+ troops. And we shall get it soon, because the void is not suitable for tier 13 troops now. You can go far with Dwarfs there, and even perfect some stages. You can go far with Lich and stand long with your spiders and their summons. Combine these tactics somehow... But in general, it still comes to higher tiers...
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

neuro
Baron
Baron

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:59 am

This game has a bad design. 7 months ago the game was much more difficult than now. Before you did not collect so many resources, the academy only had 6 levels and you could not destroy golden defenses like now. Yesterday on my server I saw many resources lost. Mechs and level 13 gold tanks were annihilated in a simple way, with little effort. It seems that lich is the only one who can resist.

jemmos
Knight
Knight

Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:50 pm

till they chain hit you with tiadrin's anyway.

jemmos
Knight
Knight

Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Behindtheed wrote:
neuro wrote:
[. Mechs are immune to poison and damage to spiders.

Half of spider damage is physical, not poison.

Just to clarify, spiders do only between 10% to 30% dammage to mechs
Spider damage is 50% poisen, and 50% physical.
Dwarf mech has forcfield Reducing all ranged damage by 60%

With this we can calculate that since Dwarf mech recieves only 40% damage from spiders, and that spider only deal 1/2 damage to begin win. that would leave spiders only doing a total of 20% of their max attack vs Dwarf mech.

depending on the exact order of the calculations this can vary 10% in either dirrection. I believe this is a left over ballance error by lillith from when spider dammage was 70% physical, and 30% poisen. and needs to be re adjusted by lilith. Side note. i've noticed that spider mele attacks are also 50% dammage vs mechs, that defnitly should be changed. Spider melee attacks should be 100% physical, with no poisen aspect.

BorrowKing
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:35 am

jemmos wrote:
Behindtheed wrote:
neuro wrote:
[. Mechs are immune to poison and damage to spiders.

With this we can calculate that since Dwarf mech recieves only 40% damage from spiders, and that spider only deal 1/2 damage to begin win. that would leave spiders only doing a total of 20% of their max attack vs Dwarf mech.

depending on the exact order of the calculations this can vary 10% in either dirrection. I believe this is a left over ballance error by lillith from when spider dammage was 70% physical, and 30% poisen. and needs to be re adjusted by lilith. Side note. i've noticed that spider mele attacks are also 50% dammage vs mechs, that defnitly should be changed. Spider melee attacks should be 100% physical, with no poisen aspect.

You do realise that mech shield doesn't affect all ranged attacks right? Spiders, tanks and blasters don't trigger mech shield, only arrows and magical projectiles not splash or explosive.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:44 am

BorrowKing wrote:
jemmos wrote:
Behindtheed wrote:

You do realise that mech shield doesn't affect all ranged attacks right? Spiders, tanks and blasters don't trigger mech shield, only arrows and magical projectiles not splash or explosive.

What?!
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:22 pm

That about splash dmg Is true :) Not sure about tanks...

BorrowKing
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:36 am

Chillblaze wrote:
That about splash dmg Is true :) Not sure about tanks...

It's true with the tank's main cannon and flame throwers except the Gatling guns are still affected my mech shield like all bullets are.

Behindtheed
Knight
Knight

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:11 am

BorrowKing wrote:

These are my observations aswell. I'm less sure about blasters, but it is quite obvious from tanks and spiders that there is no mitigation taking place.