PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: Cheat bombarders ability open fire.

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:09 pm

KUBINEC wrote:
bomber cd is shared with all cds and rakan one isnt, so i think it is fine.
will be more good, if ability of rocket mans will be as rakans, one without cooldown.
When in fight 8-10 packs of rockets, they all very fast issue their clip and destroy the first row in a few seconds.

Yeah.
And after these few seconds they lose all their fire power and become useless meat.
:) dude...You obviously don't understand how it works.
Try dwarfs some time. Hardcore regime welcome :)
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:16 pm

It is a high risk high reward unit. It shares a GCD with all other abilities, locking you out of any hero rotation. If they fail to win the burst damage race, your frontline fails and they will likely all die.

I think it is a relatively balanced dynamic. Also, dwarf levels out significantly in the end game.

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:40 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
KUBINEC wrote:
will be more good, if ability of rocket mans will be as rakans, one without cooldown.
When in fight 8-10 packs of rockets, they all very fast issue their clip and destroy the first row in a few seconds.

Yeah.
And after these few seconds they lose all their fire power and become useless meat.
:) dude...You obviously don't understand how it works.
Try dwarfs some time. Hardcore regime welcome :)

I knew that you did not know about what you talking.
You think ammo of bombarders ends after a couple of seconds?

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:46 pm

Even if you will have top jaque 50 lvl - your first ability will be "open fire", no one hero ability, first always open fire. And nothing will can not stop them, even mechs and swordsmens die fast by few seconds.
Why do you think the first skill is always open fire? Because it is bad skill, worse then the all hero skills?

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Destination wrote:

Let me explain this a little more. To have the CD shared with all the other CD's means:

a) Youre forced to use the skill at the start (because of point b), instead of using a Firestorm (jacques), a Ice Wall (Avril), the plant things (Gan) wich will give you far better position on the battle.
b) The skill is over when they are ammo depleted so you will have to spend another precious CD on the replenish ammo.... and believe me in a fight Heroes CD are by far more important.

So now about Rakan, Turtles have a 20% more HP /DMG Buff for all units... the little ninjas can teleport straight to the back row of the units whithout been hit because the ranged are targeting the tanky ones, you can use the penetrating arrows to do massive dmg... so you have actually a lot of options plus free to choose a skill from your heroes....
BOOM

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:35 pm

2Fawksito
1)Turtles buff can use any race.
2)it is all dreams, other skills, in real fight just open fire and end of fight.

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:41 pm

KUBINEC wrote:
2Fawksito
1)Turtles buff can use any race.
2)it is all dreams, other skills, in real fight just open fire and end of fight.

Not really. Stat advantage plays the biggest role into who wins by a large margin. Also, you have to risk silver mechs or higher to effectively protect blasters unless you are just a lot more powerful than your opponent, so you have a huge potential loss.

And again, dwarf does level out a lot in the end game, I would not say they are meta at all in the end game.

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:49 pm

2Esquire
all races need to be balanced in any time of game.

If skill not a cheat,
why are you against his nerf

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:36 pm

The way you are proposing this "nerf" will make them stronger = use another skill at the same time... I will firestorm part of your front and at the same time discharge rockets at that same stack of units. Therefore breaking your frontline faster than before.
Hm.. what if i chain another aoe spell and more rockets for the rest of your army. Dwarfs can be the fastest killers with your "nerf". Blasters beign forced to discarge at the same time is their weakness...

BorrowKing
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:09 pm

Oh the enemy dwarf starts with fire off? BAM you start with Cleo's black hole which with the justice rod has a 2sec lower cool down than fire off, then the blasters are snared for 6.5sec unable to attack cuz their range is low and bam by the time that ends human horse combo has broken through your mechs because mechs have no melee resistance or good heal(wasting a CD on gafgar mech heal is pointless), lich would have mass produced spider kings and Rakan xbows own blasters so hard that lvl 11 ones moral collapsed the lvl 15 bombardiers in this Mech Madness event.