sippingcider
Knight
Knight

Jacques Bug Fix and Compensation

Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:45 am

So I just found this message in my mail in a dream I had. Anyone else getting this message?

*NOTE: This message is not actually in the game, it is a fake one I created.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Re: Jacques Bug Fix and Compensation

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:03 am

good one :D hehe, even i thought it was another jacq whine :S
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

richent
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:10 am

Ugh, you actually got me interested in playing again, until I got to the end... haha.

I'm still a relatively new player to this game, but it only took a few encounters with him to make me stop. It's plain as day obvious that he ruins early/mid game (not sure on late since I haven't played that much) and it makes me question the competency of the developers, not to mention how long he's been running amuck.

sippingcider
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:05 am

richent wrote:
Ugh, you actually got me interested in playing again, until I got to the end... haha.

I'm still a relatively new player to this game, but it only took a few encounters with him to make me stop. It's plain as day obvious that he ruins early/mid game (not sure on late since I haven't played that much) and it makes me question the competency of the developers, not to mention how long he's been running amuck.

Yeah I was trying to think of ways they could fix Jacques and get all the players back who quit haha. Its so strange, because they update and balance everything else, but seem oblivious to the Jacques problem. They have shown they are very competent with their other changes and game design, but Jacques is just baffling. Also, from what I see on Youtube Jacques is still a menace in the lategame as long as he stayes about 10 levels above your castle level.

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:50 am

LMAO epic thread dude .. lol
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:36 pm

almost reinstalled the game

HomerSimpson
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:12 am

There may be some truth to Jacques not being freakishly OP in late game. My base is level 32 and my Jacques is at 42. I have him beefed up with nice items and his Power Level is well over 2K and his Might is well over 100. I recently upgraded my Bombardiers to level 11 and individual units now do more damage than Jacques. Also, fwiw, I don't have Nora yet. I'm guessing this trend will continue as my Bombardiers get stronger.