Re: List of Servers to be merged and Server Status

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:45 am

When merge of the next batch?

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:47 am

70 - 85: merge will complete in next hour.

I think 86 - 101 will be merged on 19th Jan; 102 - 119 on 20th Jan.

MaxBT
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:44 pm

My server has merged, I have experience how server merge work. Now I post thing here as your lifesaver (if your server is merged next) because no one told me what happened and what to do, everything I tried to find and found in this forum just someone's problem with a 'very difficult to understand what happened' manner.

What happened when you login after server merge ? It's exactly same as when you create new account, it shows you a map and ready-select you in 1 kingdom (called recommended kingdom - where your 'used to be your house' already in there). You can choose another kingdom or just ok with that choice.

This is your lifesaver: you have about 5 - 10 minutes right after server merge end to do the very correct choice. For example server merge end at 5:00 pm, you have from 5:00 pm to 5:10 pm to select any kingdoms you want to join, during this time there is no strongest kingdom yet. I chose one account in Skarn (strongest kingdom) and another account in Athaly (which I thought the strongest kingdom since they ruled half of merged servers), all succeed.

After that time you can't choose strongest kingdom anymore, because it already define the strongest kingdom.

P/S:
1) If you are not familiar with that login screen, simply create new account to test, it's exactly the same.
2) It's very hard to migrate to strongest kingdom since lilith changed condition, power index, it relates all players in kingdom and can't reduce it to the amount you want. You should choose the correct one or struggle with your choice.

Blackloch
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:31 pm

What is the power situation on the latest merge (coming from server 91)?

KUBINEC
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:54 pm

server 91 already merged?
Which servers are merged with 91?

Natazinha
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:36 am

MaxBT wrote:

This is your lifesaver: you have about 5 - 10 minutes right after server merge end to do the very correct choice. For example server merge end at 5:00 pm, you have from 5:00 pm to 5:10 pm to select any kingdoms you want to join, during this time there is no strongest kingdom yet. I chose one account in Skarn (strongest kingdom) and another account in Athaly (which I thought the strongest kingdom since they ruled half of merged servers), all succeed.

After that time you can't choose strongest kingdom anymore, because it already define the strongest kingdom.

I am confused. After that period of 5-10 minutes, the strongest kingdom will change according to the power of players that are moving in the server?

IcyPanda
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:27 pm

the server merge is unbalanced.... a kingdom can have 60millpower and the weakest is 18mill-20-mill that's a 40 mill power difference........ They should really balance the kingdom power out. Right now there could be a kingdom with 20-40 mill power difference between the other 5 kingdoms or