sunbow
Baron
Baron

New migration rules

Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:23 pm

Without having seen the details, I think the combination of cities and player power is a lot better than just the amount of cities.
(To open a window you need to drop cities AND get the troops of many players injured)

What I strongly dislike is, that you can still only not join the strongest kingdom, which will lead to only 2 kingdoms left sooner or later.
You could change this very easily and lock the strongest 2 if not 3 kingdoms.

This way, there would be a lot more dynamic in the endgame-play, since a 1:1 fight seems boring.

I would also strongly suggest to not allow the strongest kingdom to create or accept any alliances with other kingdoms.

Both changes combined would make this game a lot more fun (pvp wise)!

Thoughts?
sun

Bobby
Baron
Baron

Re: New migration rules

Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:29 am

I agree more kingdoms should be locked out of being able to merge as it is stupid maybe even just let the 2 lowest power kingdoms merge.

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:13 am

I suggest... drop kingdoms all together... let individual houses make peace treaty with one another... put a cap on the total alliance power to avoid snow balling. Give more reason to manage those player lists and boot inactive players. A certain number of alliances creates a user controlled banner color that shows on the map overview and allows those houses to name a king that represents them.
LightStorm

Atreus
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:36 pm

I certainly like the idea of being able to fight another house...

Menacing
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:38 am

:mrgreen: (Y)