Hiems
Baron
Baron

Re: Attackers Log Nerfed

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:20 am

Yes, but even then you will need to suicide units on a wall, unless it's already zeroed. I still think a cap would be better, even if you can in fact attack with a alt, which is something that a very limited number of people can do given that it would need to be on a different kingdom and also with a suicide attack if your wall isn't zeroed, I still think it's not really a big deal. Obviously, a cap on number on attacks would be only for the new revenge button, otherwise I can see it being easily exploitable

Grey
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:47 am

This is honestly a bandage to a gunshot wound for this game. The fact that it can still be shared and do the developers honestly believe being out of commission for 3 days is still ok? If anything this is progress and goes to show we must continue raising the issue and the alarm. This is not good enough.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:09 am

I guess 3 days is the last nerf we are getting on this. It is more than obvious that last few updates were not requested from active realms but from cashcows in order to manage their 1 color playerless farm simulators.

Retreat
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:04 pm

But cashcows represent a fraction of the money the game receives , in fact they probably reduce the profit margin of the game since they single handedly drive away paying customers that together spend more then them and would continue to spend if not for the overpowering nature of the store.

Even simple caps in monthly spending would in effect instantly restore the balance of power.

Edit: my point is catering to cashcows is retarded, it nets the game lots of 1 star reviews and once the plebs are driven away the cashcows move on.

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:26 pm

a limit of 3 counter-attacks is good, make targets eligable for counter-attacks visible in a house tab (only visible for house members) - remove them after 3 days or 3 successfully launched counterattacks I have been suggesting that since the changed revenge list came out. on top cap those attacks by level. I know there are people that dont like the level caps, but to be honest thats the only way to make it fair - and it does work for revenge. +-3 castel levels, 3 attacks - problem solved. could even be a cool feature and improve and on top encourage PvP.

like the feature is now its plain stupid and KILLS PvP.

P.S.: you get an revenge list entry for EVERY attack you do - so if you attack someone 3 times, he can be revenged 9x (3x3) by his house mates. new house members can see the list - that way there is a way to get help if your house is too weak to revenge you or doesnt have the appropriate level - would even encourage communication between houses.

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:39 pm

there could even be a new currency players can buy stuff for: revenge coins - do a revenge attack and win, get a revenge coin
using the +-3 castle levels helps on top that a player cant execute the counterattacks easily with his own alts in the enemy kingdom to remove himself from revenge list

Corri
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:32 pm

Grey wrote:
This is honestly a bandage to a gunshot wound for this game. The fact that it can still be shared and do the developers honestly believe being out of commission for 3 days is still ok? If anything this is progress and goes to show we must continue raising the issue and the alarm. This is not good enough.

Agree completely. We can't let this issue disappear from these forums. The current state of revenge is to punishing for smaller kingdoms.

Renkuudan
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:01 am

Setting a limit to either 3 or 5 revenges per hit they inflict upon one of your housemates, and restrict it to houses. That honestly sounds like the best option.
Server 41

Dwarf

Sopoke
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:59 am

No one on our server not part of our dominant kingdom dares to attack a city anymore. Attackers list is toxic, the robbing cart restrictions are toxic.

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:49 pm

I don't think a limit on revenge as the only solution is enough. It's unacceptable that if someone hits someone's alt in a house that was created a few minutes ago they can get revenged by the most powerful players in the server. Sharing needs to go (or alt accounts need to be dealt with).