Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Re: Guard Tower from PTR

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Dazed wrote:
look they abusing it by passing the gov title on to new player .. each new gov can build a new tower .. the tower doesnt disappear just the skill does ..the kings court towers seem slightly better lvl wise and has a 24 hour cooldown. Enjoy :)

Yup it is literally bugged - people are filling the map with alt account guard towers and then farming them with their mains. Great...
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:38 pm

LOL i think you should exp that tower with medals you colect. More meddals = higher lvl of tower. When its ranom its sux hard.
Im 29 lvl city top player our server and my tower was 24 lvl with 10x bronze troops O.o

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:44 pm

well, it doesnt seem to work like that on my server ... the city I am in now has one guard tower, that would explain why I have a cooldown on that ability while I am in that city trying to build another one, which I cant - seems right ... so it seems passing the gov to another players doesnt work (I havnt build the first guard tower in the city I am in).

Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:56 pm

Bhaphomet wrote:
well, it doesnt seem to work like that on my server ... the city I am in now has one guard tower, that would explain why I have a cooldown on that ability while I am in that city trying to build another one, which I cant - seems right ... so it seems passing the gov to another players doesnt work (I havnt build the first guard tower in the city I am in).

Did you try to build in diferent city ?

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:02 pm

ive shared more than i should have already .. this is wide spread and working ...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.

Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Jikinoari wrote:
Bhaphomet wrote:

Did you try to build in diferent city ?

yes, I did and it worked in a different city with no guard tower yet ... this seems somehow completely bugged ... also I got a lvl 21 guard tower with lvl 5 troops as a lvl 40 ... WTF!

Guess this needs to be reworked and existing guard towers need to be removed asap ... jesus christ they are putting out that much bugged/illlogical stuff recently it isnt funny anymore ...

Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:03 am

I think guard tower its random lvl from 18-40. Lol how it can be random, it should be based of governor lvl and we should be able to upgreade it, like every time you take tickets from collect = exp for guard tower, so you can lvl up.

Destination

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:52 am

we dont have a single guard tower below lvl 32 on our server.

Jeepio
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Depends on server, server mentioned above probably has only a couple of players who themselves have a castle lvl 32...