User avatar
PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 am

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:44 pm

There were already a lot of ways when people were abusing their amount to win the event.
I am not going from "nobody borrows me gold". I have 48 gold blasters and a gold turtle, XII level, and can always ask my house to borrow many troops and go with them. I just don't want and it is my choice. I am proud to make 15 seconds in the current event with my own hardly earned way.

So going further: Lich players already resurrected a lot of gold troops in the Christmas event, and now I am sure they had a good time to get XV troops and put them in garrison as well.

Give me lvl XV gold mechs to my garrison and I will see how many of them will be killed during siege (if even one, I will applause).

In the previous honor event, while the whole map was occupied with 1 color, the house fed several chosen players with their Super Units (angels, steam bastions etc). Each was giving from 2000 to 5000 honor. Every duke and prince did it every 24 hours or even used a troop rush because now we have a lot of it in the shop.

These events are always about finding the most tricky way to win it without actual fair competition.

You say, lower and weaker players should get the chance to win - WHY?!
The definition of the competition is when the strongest, or fastest, or far-sighted wins.
The weaker and lower players should NOT win much stronger players by abusing game features that were given long ago for completely different goals.
For example, you can just take 2 troops with you to Void. Not all of your House. Just two of them.

And about Lich can't compete with speed challenges:
Recently was an event with prosperity competition, but I was in the middle of building my Castle (4-5 days remaining). So I didn't take part.
If you can't - then you just can't, and you don't participate.
Wtf.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War
 
User avatar
Sargon
Baron
Baron
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:58 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Shierka wrote:
then it's impossible for lich to win those contest. you're probably just salty no one's lending you their golds

Because I have my own troops (all golds) feeling the whole battle area.
So stop commenting stupid things.
What is this logic "then it is impossible to win with Lich" LOL
you picked Lich yourself as your race, if you can't win - then you don't deserve it, it is simple as it is.
Wake up xD


Hes right. It adds depth to the challenge on combining units from all races, and Lich does in fact have no way to be even remotely competitive in this. Pick something more important to complain about. There is a massive list of broken things in this game, and you pick something that is arguably the most fair competitive mechanic in the game.
 
User avatar
Dazed
Baron
Baron
Posts: 225
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:41 pm

i dont like that 2 days into event videos get posted of how to win which leads any1 with no brain boosting past legit ppl that used trial and error to get a great time thats held up for days.. leaving them to get nothing for their efforts while others using 0 brainpower just boost past with their OP heros to get a better time .. perhaps lowering the event time length would lessen the impact of such internet loadouts and get the whales to actually play the game instead of wait for the answer to be given to them with 0 work...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
 
iphit
Baron
Baron
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:11 pm

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:46 pm

+1 for dazed
-1 for filthy youtubers
 
Shierka
Squire
Squire
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:12 am

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:57 am

im pretty sure OP is just mad because his 2k usd troops still can't carry him through the contest because he is.. idk, stupid maybe?

Mithica wrote:
Shierka wrote:
exactly my point. you're probably salty because no one's lending you their golds :)
also did you just assume my race?


Lich is as strong as you the player make and play it... your Lich is probably so weak because it’s an accurate representation of yourself... If you have nothing good to say don’t say anything at all please, you sound moronic.


dude stop talking you only make yourself look like an idiot the more you talk. lich is strong but they can't compete in speed challenge againts dwarfs or humans without any sort of help. better take your advice for yourself lol you need it more than everyone else
 
Jamie
Squire
Squire
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:50 am

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:07 am

Seems like you made this suggestion to only benefit yourself, I don't see why cooperation between players should be removed so I'm going to have to disagree with this suggestion.
 
User avatar
PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron
Posts: 376
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 am

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:38 am

Of course you disagree :)
Got used to do everything without own efforts and power/ got used to use other people's strategies/ got used to easily win rewards in contests by abusing game options.
I totally understand this. ;)
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War
 
Bobby
Baron
Baron
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:44 pm

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:28 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Of course you disagree :)
Got used to do everything without own efforts and power/ got used to use other people's strategies/ got used to easily win rewards in contests by abusing game options.
I totally understand this. ;)

Said the whale LOL
 
User avatar
Kennan
Baron
Baron
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:10 pm

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:18 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
Of course you disagree :)
Got used to do everything without own efforts and power/ got used to use other people's strategies/ got used to easily win rewards in contests by abusing game options.
I totally understand this. ;)


you take whineing to a new level....
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"
 
SirLolwutz
Knight
Knight
Posts: 30
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:41 pm

So... the point of all this is... what exactly?

I do agree on one thing, though, and that is shortening the time for the events. Making the event last 24 hours puts alot more pressure and challenge on it.

Apart from that, flawed as each event was in it's own way, I am liking these events alot!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests