PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Borrow units in contests

Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:14 am

Just want someone "up there" hear this out:
Borrow units for contest should be removed!
While everyone is talking about "team play game" and "making friends is good" blah blah blah, it is supposed to be solo ranking contests, where you personally show your own power and ability to beat the best score.

If someone takes the first place by borrowing troops from all of their house mates, filling all gold units of all possible and impossible types - then the leaderboard score should reflect the whole house winning the first place. lol.

Not the one person.
And they sit there, and think they did better than others by their own efforts.
Ridiculous.

Just let the strongest player on each server win. That is how it should be.
If you go to the boxing ring, you don't take there all of your brotherhood and your mom and daddy to help you beat the champion. That's 1-1 battle.

The topic is just for someone in Lilith to hear. No comments necessary.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Shierka
Squire
Squire

Re: Borrow units in contests

Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:25 am

then it's impossible for lich to win those contest. you're probably just salty no one's lending you their golds

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:33 am

Shierka wrote:
then it's impossible for lich to win those contest. you're probably just salty no one's lending you their golds

Because I have my own troops (all golds) feeling the whole battle area.
So stop commenting stupid things.
What is this logic "then it is impossible to win with Lich" LOL
you picked Lich yourself as your race, if you can't win - then you don't deserve it, it is simple as it is.
Wake up xD
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Shierka
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:58 am

exactly my point. you're probably salty because no one's lending you their golds :)
also did you just assume my race?

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:56 am

Shierka wrote:
exactly my point. you're probably salty because no one's lending you their golds :)
also did you just assume my race?

Lich is as strong as you the player make and play it... your Lich is probably so weak because it’s an accurate representation of yourself... If you have nothing good to say don’t say anything at all please, you sound moronic.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

xLiquidsnake
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Lol at these replies. What he said is valid. Lich players cannot compete in speed challanges without borrowed troops, these challanges came out recently how are people supposed to know speed challanges will be a thing in the future when they decided on their race.

It makes sense that the best time is from a player who takes troops from multiple people. Rather then someone just using his own troops. Either go be more social or settle for a average time. You honestly just sound upset because you got a full gold army and its still useless because you still can't win.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:00 pm

should the hole house get shared loot when you loot at a garrison with borrowed troops also?

neh, i agree. it would be even more fun if you cant use borrowed troops for the event.. but then lich cant be nerfed and have there strenght in reserect high level golds! fair deal imo.
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Svartalfheim
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:02 pm

1+ , it should be removed

Retreat
Knight
Knight

Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:40 pm

dwarfs should get to rez gold tanks in these events , that would balance it out I guess

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:17 pm

-1. Borrowing troops gives other races / lower castle level players a chance to compete with the higher level castle players / faster races. And it allows for more diversity in builds / ways to improve your time. I can definitely understand where you are coming from though as I agree it means it isn't a pure comparison of individual strength.
Last edited by Quantum on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.