Kennan
Baron
Baron

Re: This Mostly Terrible Update Warrants Another Post

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:51 am

Destination wrote:
Esquire wrote:
Destination wrote:
we had literally 10 posts about this already so i would like everyone to go to the biggest existing post.
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=15011

I understand there is a mega thread, and I'm choosing to make my own post because I feel it is warranted. Read the title and the first sentence. I hope we get 100 posts about it so Lilith can see just how upset people are, not just a mega thread discussion.

I read it. i did not want people to read your post and comment here, thats why i linked the big post.

are you a moderator or just want to be ?
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 am

Kennan : +1000
Server 38
Rakan

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:03 am

Kennan : +1000
Server 38
Rakan

Sopoke
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 am

The sad thing is that there's no reason to play anymore.
Caravan robbing added a nice pvp element and some excitement to the game -> gone
fighting other kingdoms was totally exhilarating - gone killed with migration feature
Sieging small cities captured by people with 30k wall and who get thrown out in less than 3 minutes after capture just isn't a lot of fun

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:28 am

Kennan wrote:
Destination wrote:
Esquire wrote:

I understand there is a mega thread, and I'm choosing to make my own post because I feel it is warranted. Read the title and the first sentence. I hope we get 100 posts about it so Lilith can see just how upset people are, not just a mega thread discussion.

I read it. i did not want people to read your post and comment here, thats why i linked the big post.

8-) I am not sure why would somebody wants to be a moderator in "whine and forget" forum without ingame login or post timers. Its even more surprising that nobody is playing with XRumer here but it will be hilarious to watch Destination trying to merge it all in a mega thread afterwards.

Destination

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:47 am

Chillblaze wrote:
Kennan wrote:
Destination wrote:

8-) I am not sure why would somebody wants to be a moderator in "whine and forget" forum without ingame login or post timers. Its even more surprising that nobody is playing with XRumer here but it will be hilarious to watch Destination trying to merge it all in a mega thread afterwards.

As long as you have fun...^^