Bhaphomet
Baron
Baron

Re: Discussion regarding change to revenge feature

Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:15 pm

pzapumpin wrote:
Like I mentioned in the post above just make sure that you spend all your rares after sieging and you will be fine. Very few people will risk losing rare troops to get normal resources, and if they do they are probably bad at the game and will launch a poor attack. You just need to play even smarter after this patch and minimize your critical losses.

bronze attacks with jaques and good ... this game is pretty consistant in having bad designs all over the place ;-)

Corri
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:19 pm

pzapumpin wrote:
Like I mentioned in the post above just make sure that you spend all your rares after sieging and you will be fine. Very few people will risk losing rare troops to get normal resources, and if they do they are probably bad at the game and will launch a poor attack. You just need to play even smarter after this patch and minimize your critical losses.

Tell that to the people who only bronze with lvl 50 hero's. Bronzing a lvl 40 castle is very easy for many whales.

Lichplayer
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:43 pm

Corri wrote:
pzapumpin wrote:

Tell that to the people who only bronze with lvl 50 hero's. Bronzing a lvl 40 castle is very easy for many whales.

Couldnt agree more. And pzapumpin, did you forget that the dominant kingdom have tons of mines for all their players? Meaning, the whale can just borrow troop from several guys, which spread their losses, which is very easy to replace with 99% of map under dominant kingdom.

Honestly, kill the option of sharing revenge button to people out of your house! That is retarded. And reduce the 7 days period to 3 days, but not retrospective, to prevent the whale from dominant kingdom to jump from house to house to revenge an attack on any player of the dominant kingdom.

Again, punish the product manager / game master who thought this feature makes sense!!!!

Corri
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:35 pm

What's even worse is that one whale with lvl 5 alt accounts can control an entire server now.

Grey
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 am

yeah.. the whale on my server has started creating "bait" alt accounts and started capturing cities near the other capitals to try and bait an attacker so he can revenge... needless to say a lot of new players are falling for it.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:51 am

You can share those links to any allied kingdom. There are plenty of victims already asking why they get plundered every day in capitol. Devs could at least give out free 24 or 42 hours shields after their walls are breached.

Lichplayer
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:22 pm

So after my wall got breached constantly for 7 days (DUE TO THE EFFING STUPID OPTION TO SHARE), it ll take my wall another 3 days to heal to a minimum, and 20 days to be repaired to 100%, and that is given i am not killed again due to weak wall under repair.

Lilith, You.are.stupid

Lichplayer
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:27 pm

And better yet, the wall is only breached by 2 guys, who ordered the whole domimant kingdom players to rotate to their guild to lend them troop. If i revenge, its either 1 of those 2 whale, which is already hard to hit on a normal day, and impossible to hit when my hospital is full of garrision troop. Great fcking job!

Lilith, You.are.stupid

If there is no reaction fron Lilith in the next 2 weeks (a nornal product sprint), i am requesting a refund from iOS app store, which only account for a meager few hundred buck, but you are not getting a dime from me.

Corri
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Lichplayer wrote:
And better yet, the wall is only breached by 2 guys, who ordered the whole domimant kingdom players to rotate to their guild to lend them troop. If i revenge, its either 1 of those 2 whale, which is already hard to hit on a normal day, and impossible to hit when my hospital is full of garrision troop. Great fcking job!

Lilith, You.are.stupid

If there is no reaction fron Lilith in the next 2 weeks (a nornal product sprint), i am requesting a refund from iOS app store, which only account for a meager few hundred buck, but you are not getting a dime from me.

I feel for you. Same thing on my server. We were resisting Neferak in Skarn and were able to hold our own hitting small houses and out smarting the whales who know little of game mechanics. Now we can't do anything and they are taking the entire map with weak castles.

jerm
Squire
Squire

Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:15 am

yup I agree with everyone. To be honest I did like this game but find there is nothing to do now that I can not siege. I'm gonna give it a little longer but if they don't do something quick I'm just gonna quit