Tazz365
Squire
Squire

Re: Discussion regarding change to revenge feature

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:42 pm

This revenge change is going to kill the game on my server. What Lilith has done is effectively made it impossible for anything but whales to survive in this game. With the 7 day revenge feature they have turned AoC from a war game into a farm game. There are no sieges anymore except from the dominant kingdom, because no one can withstand a 7 day revenge from every other kingdom on the server. If players were looking for a farm game they would never have downloaded AoC to begin with. I am not sure why Lilith changed the strategy from war game, but that is why I played the game. If all they have to offer is farming then I agree with other posts here, it is time to find a more challenging game. If you want to be bored to death, then with the changes they have made that is now what AoC is offering you in this game. If they do not remove these new revenge changes, I along with numerous other players will find a more challenging game to play

Tazz365
Squire
Squire

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:52 pm

This revenge change is going to kill the game on my server. What Lilith has done is effectively made it impossible for anything but whales to survive in this game. With the 7 day revenge feature they have turned AoC from a war game into a farm game. There are no sieges anymore except from the dominant kingdom, because no one can withstand a 7 day revenge from every other kingdom on the server. If players were looking for a farm game they would never have downloaded AoC to begin with. I am not sure why Lilith changed the strategy from war game, but that is why I played the game. If all they have to offer is farming then I agree with other posts here, it is time to find a more challenging game. If you want to be bored to death, then with the changes they have made that is now what AoC is offering you in this game. If they do not remove these new revenge changes, I along with numerous other players will find a more challenging game to play .

Lilith, listen to your players, remove this update, it is totally destroying the game.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:36 am

Still no response from the developers - at what point do we organise a 1 star review brigade?
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

LordKingGod
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:28 am

Come on Lilith Games, make the 7 day revenge window available only for the person you attacked! (Can't share to others). That would be actually fair... Also there needs to be some sort of a debuff for very strong players going after weak players to even things out-maybe make it cost honor to attack someone significantly lower than you?
Just an idea.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:33 am

No wonder they didn't even post the change on the forums - with this change that seems to be the worst thing they have ever implemented in the game they have shown they are completely out of touch with their player base, at least out of China. We had complaints about 1 day being too long for unlimited House revenges , and they give us this change?

This isn't a comeback mechanic, this doesn't make the more competitive. It is the complete opposite... a nail in the coffin that makes sure that those whales that are ahead will stay ahead with no risk of comebacks and they are now free to populate the map with alts.

Renku22
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:52 am

this New revenge system is ruining my life !!

what kind of war game that makes war so difficult
basicly one attack and then a week grounded becos somany player can revenge me now for 7 days !!!
yeah linari is cheaper but 2000 linari is what we need to spend just to protect our resources for a week !! what a rippoff

please remove this 7 days revenge
my life already difficult before this and now I cant do anything... remember lilith if there are winning side there is always player that on losing side that try our best to give ressistance to bigger kingdom
and now hope on losing sides is gone...
damn you lilith !!!

Grey
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:21 am

I think it's quite obvious by now, if Lilith cared about what the majority felt over the wants of a few top whale players, we would've never seen this update in the first place.

I think this calls for action as a community, by us. Like how EA got torn to shreds by the community for their BS with star wars Battlefront, we need to make a stand.

I would suggest as a community, we call for a ban to either stop paying money and using linari and/or start causing noise and making 1 star reviews on facebook and the app store.

Retreat
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:15 am

Grey, I've been suggesting both options for some time now ;-)

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:52 am

No change . It stays as it is.
On top of that House revenge now only shows location to some players but is working for others.

Renku22
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:51 am

lilith have you see your game turning into dead game?
my house is the biggest in the second biggest kingdom in the server their past 5 hours activity is nothing like NOTHING
we enjoy this game please save us from your stupid 7 shareable days revenge
Come on you guys is better than this !!