Hiems
Baron
Baron

Re: Discussion regarding change to revenge feature

Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:08 am

Now it only works for people on capital, people on cities can't get revenged. It's much better but the 7 days still excessive. Lower to 1 day and change the way it's shared and we will see a good feature.

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:13 am

Yeah what can you say about this, it's absolutely game over for everyone who's not in the dominant kingdom. This new patch will ensure the mass migration to the strongest whales as soon as possible. And people in smaller kingdoms who can't migrate anymore will just quit now. They can't rob, they can't siege, they can't do anything. Full void from capital is a good change, but you can hardly count that as a proper compensation.

Jamie
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:26 am

I'll agree with everything you said in your post, I think Lilith really needs to have some kind of community input or feedback before they do some of their changes. I think this new change will only further encourage farm servers and is overall detrimental to the state of the game.

pzapumpin
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:57 am

Hey hey, a safe attack in only 2000 linari now... 20 days patron... ez. Now you can do one safe attack chain every 20 days costing you a little over $3.

The only safe strategy for kingdoms and guilds that are not that strong is the same as always.

Poverty Strat:
Spend you all of your rares, then go out on map and attack. I don't care if revenge timer is 100 days if you are poor no one will revenge you. Even if you spend your rares on trash troops that is better than enemy getting them, just don't heal troops, leave them injured. If you need the resources for better troops just sell them off little by little and purchase your required troops. Think of your army and garrison as a bank that gives you -50% return on investment and you'll be fine. At worst you sacrifice 50% of your resources to keep the other 50% safe, which is a lot better than feeding your enemy 50%+. You get an even better deal on this if you have a unit with brutal efficiency for each resource type researched (It actually comes out to be 36-37% resource loss with brutal efficiency when you sell).

Niquette
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:51 am

I think Lilith does everything to make the game better, but they do it in the wrong order. The problem today when you own a city is to be able to protect the weakest players. This question is not resolved. Indeed the possibility of being able to take revenge is not bad from the moment the first point is solved. For this purpose all servers with a domination of a color will crush the server very fast now. Alt account will take all empty cities... The problem they want to solve is Now bigger ! The problem today is not to conquer territories but simply to be able to settle in a city. I think the idea of ​​a capital is running out of steam and no longer makes sense. Développer have to find a fair solution. Personally, if I have to stay in the capital without being able to play and after spending a lot of money, I call it purely robbery.
Server 38
Rakan

Sopoke
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:50 am

They don't actually Niquette, they are trying to ruin it.
They don't realize that their whales will go away when the rest of us are gone.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:32 am

I was able to share revenge of active player who attacked my innactive castle in one of the old servers. He will get zeroed 10 times a day for another 6 days and im not even playing there.
Now i have bunch of fresh links to people hiding in capitol on my newest server. I only have to clean them twice a day and there is no need to move anywhere on map or collect mines. Its funny that one of them is trying to recover so hes got fresh resources for me every day... :twisted:

I suggest that devs go all the way out and make the revenge link shareable cross servers and facebook :lol:

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Chillblaze wrote:
I suggest that devs go all the way out and make the revenge link shareable cross servers and facebook :lol:

Oh yes please, I want to send revenge links to LegendRhony so he can recover from the whale attacks on the merged server.

Retreat
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:33 pm

The dev who went ahead and implemented this abomination is retarded.

pzapumpin
Knight
Knight

Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Like I mentioned in the post above just make sure that you spend all your rares after sieging and you will be fine. Very few people will risk losing rare troops to get normal resources, and if they do they are probably bad at the game and will launch a poor attack. You just need to play even smarter after this patch and minimize your critical losses.