Hiems
Baron
Baron

Re: Discussion regarding change to revenge feature

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:45 pm

I actually like the concept behind it. It's a good way to protect small houses, but the 7 days revenge and the way it can be shared is just too much and what's worst is that they didn't even reset the past 7 days. With some changes I can see it working and being a good feature, at the moment it doesn't make much sense. It's up to lilith if they want to change it or not now.

SirCodalot
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:51 pm

It's fucking nuts, adding this at all and without clearing the attack log and giving a warning before introducing the change. Level 40 players can now rape basically everyone while all you can do is - nothing. And in response to the anger they lower shield cost to 100 linari even on 100th shield in a row. Are Lilith devs drunk or something?! For 200 Linari I can shield 24/7?!

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:15 pm

SirCodalot wrote:
Are Lilith devs drunk or something?! For 200 Linari I can shield 24/7?!

Shield only protects resources and shows when players are offline ;) Its the best time to clean their defenses :twisted:

Now Revenge is completely removed from House log and many will never notice this hidden share option. I will start to set up mini baits and share the revenge links only with myself lol ...
Old system was perfect ... If it ain't broke, don't fix

After we quit devs will make the revenge link shareable on facebook and cross servers :D
Last edited by Chillblaze on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jeepio
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:39 pm

So now a player has to stay in the capital for seven days, not able to heal his troops, because he keeps getting attacked due to the attack log... And after seven days the healing can begin, so add another two days. And if you think of going to a city, your wall being zeroed constantly prevents your being there. Then where is the fun of playing the game? Seems to me this will make you think twice of spending money, because as long as you're not a big player with perfect defense, you have absolutely no chance of enjoying the benefits.

Please Lilith, rethink what you did and listen to the players.

Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:00 pm

this is just a big old screw you to everyone except the whales/ biggest kingdom.

my server has one kingdom with a bunch of whales in first place. my kingdom is kind of in second place and doing an okay job of fighting against them. this update will pretty much put an end to that. the server is already starting to die. i had intended to continue playing regardless - and spend some more, but this update is making me seriously reconsider that since this will be no fun. i don't mind waking up and finding myself zeroed, but this update means if i make a single raid i'll spend the next 7 days that way.

the devs do realize that if the regular old players quit because of this the whales will too, right?

MihailCCCP
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:40 pm

Let's be honest and admit what is the real reason of this change.
Small into
First was auto shield, then limit the number of carts that can be robed. Now player's can't robe if in capital and revenge for 7 days.

This is a good change to kill ALL FARMING ACCOUNTS.
If you are in top 50 you have or used (using) someone else farm account. I know this for sure, because I used someone else farm for a while.
With void and events I have enough resources except the rare ones.

You can scream a lot about the fact that is not fair.
The truth is that you can fool players from your server, but not Lilith back end system. They can trace and tell for sure how many accounts are playing from a specific IP address, what servers and the activity log. (Unless you are "smart with IP").

SO RIP ALT FARMING ACC.

Vriana
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:04 pm

this is so wrong in every single way it’s untrue. They have just completely killed already dieing servers.

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 pm

MihailCCCP wrote:
Let's be honest and admit what is the real reason of this change.
Small into
First was auto shield, then limit the number of carts that can be robed. Now player's can't robe if in capital and revenge for 7 days.

This is a good change to kill ALL FARMING ACCOUNTS.
If you are in top 50 you have or used (using) someone else farm account. I know this for sure, because I used someone else farm for a while.
With void and events I have enough resources except the rare ones.

You can scream a lot about the fact that is not fair.
The truth is that you can fool players from your server, but not Lilith back end system. They can trace and tell for sure how many accounts are playing from a specific IP address, what servers and the activity log. (Unless you are "smart with IP").

SO RIP ALT FARMING ACC.

This is nonsense sadly :(. Farming accounts can just be in the biggest kingdom and visit mine's, collect Linari from events, buy resources from free Linari, collect void resources and etcetera. This change probably only hurts farming accounts that have been robbing people from the other kingdoms (which there don't seem to be that many off on my server).

If Lillith seriously was blocking people based on IP half my server would have been gone by now; it's filled with alts.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:18 am

Yup - people can still farm alts - as long as they are the dominant kingdom. Its another advantage amongst many that this gives to dominant kingdoms.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Dazed
Baron
Baron

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 am

Why are you all complaining here ? lilith dont read or care what u think... this update is in the same theme as the last few with more and more protection so raiding is a thing of the past .. i think they started out with a war game and now realise they want a farmville bubble simulator...

the fact that so many keep handing them fistfulls of cash they see that as supporting their development instead of no cash rolling in which would make them actually want to listen to the community... b4 the china release we actually had feedbak / replies .. after which we now get nothing which makes is pretty obvious our western $$ was just to fund the development and now we are no longer needed...
Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.