SantosXen
Squire
Squire

Re: Discussion regarding change to revenge feature

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:36 pm

We need a reworked migration feature NOW and not such "balance changes".
I came to that game because of it's different game style, because I thought there is no hard pay to win like in other games. I thought I finally found a game there several kingdoms are fighting each other in an endless fight. I brought 50 players with me, all willing to pay, used to pay. Some of them spent thousands of dollars in in game items in other games. But now all of them say : why shall we pay? Is there a real goal, I say No. 0laying Farmville for 6 months to fight Max. 2 weeks and fall back to Farmville... Where is the sense of spending money? Why should we do that?
"SantosXen l REDF" | REDF FACTION | Dwarf Level 24 | 1072 Brakken

Bisera
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:14 pm

The 7 day revenge feature is by far the worse idea ever released by Lilith.

How are players supposed to defend their resources and heal their armies with a 7 day open-fuck-fest on their stronghold? 7 days in this game can be the difference between life and death of that player's game.

Please re-hash the time limit on this revenge update.

xLiquidsnake
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:24 pm

Okay if you really had a problem of people running to the capital and then sheilding why don't you just increase the revenge time to 36-48 hours. The fact you can share revenges just ruined the whole game. Revenge should only stay in your house only, fine extended it if you want to but it should never be able to be shared with a player of your choice. This "fix" doesn't fix anything. Just increase the personal/guild revenge timer to 36-48 hours and that should be it anything longer then that is shocking.

This is a team game if your offline have a team mate defend you if your such a easy target, your making a issue out of something that no one really complained about. It is a tactic to attack someone and sheild if your a weak player why would you take this away from the game? There are many ways to stop this already. You can defend your ally or stop the person from looking at your city, there is counterplay already.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:39 pm

One thing the dominant kingdom on our server is already doing - covering the whole map with alts. Doesn't matter that they are level 5 and not part of the house - if anyone attacks them they all revenge against that person.

GG.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Corri
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:06 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
One thing the dominant kingdom on our server is already doing - covering the whole map with alts. Doesn't matter that they are level 5 and not part of the house - if anyone attacks them they all revenge against that person.

GG.

This. It is game over for any server with one big whale. Clearly that is who lilith wants to support.

Zatarot
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:15 pm

Only people happy with this are resources sellers and buyers. For sellers their only comp in the resource provision industry just got squashed, for buyers they now have a whole week instead of a day to loot their goods instead of a day, and now they can even share. Aside with that I don't mind too much because the issues these updates aimed to fix are a couple of the chief reasons things are the way they are now. So now hopefully future server won't devolve into on nation continents so easily due sheer number of people hiding in the capital causing the active players to become fed up and migrate creating a dominant super kingdom. You all brought this upon yourselves,
You know who you are.

Lichplayer
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:46 pm

Lilith, again, fire the product manager / game master who thought of this feature! It is bad, like EA loot box bad, or Apple Map bad of a product / feature.

Your fix also does nothing to help the situation: if the attacker step 1 step out of capital, the whole dominant kingdom can 0 him => then he's forced back to capital => the attacker list still show his town specifically since a) it's not over 7 days, b) hes now in capital => he is still raped in capital for 7 days

If the house mate decide to help him, they are exposed to the attack from the whole dominant kingdom as well, so instead of 1 guy dying, it's the whole weaker kingdom / house dying.

Our demand are freaking simple: Remove this stupid attacker list, and have some penalty for the guy who thought it was a good idea.

blijle10
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:14 pm

This shit will destroy the game. The higher players now have more time to take revenge which will give the lower players no change of rebuilding and recovering.

Why is Lilith destroying this game???

Since is play this game is had fun, but is has so much flaws. Its pay to win, higher players (without a life, to much money to spend, with cheats or multiple accounts) can do whatever they want.

I thinking about bringing this to PayPal in order to get my spend money back.

Quantum
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:31 pm

Lillith states that their main reason for introducing these changes is to: "encourage Commanders who wish to engage in siege battle gameplay to choose to reside outside the capital. I expect the exact will be the opposite because people in smaller kingdoms will either migrate, quit or never siege anymore. Making it impossible for the big kingdom to even attack anyone anymore. The reason for this is that one attack on anyone in another kingdom will get you revenge attacked to zero wall / no resources for 7 days straight. With no way to recuperate wall / garrison (and the only way to keep resources is to shield up to 21 times).

If people in smaller kingdoms do decide to go outside of their capitol they will get hit instantly. And if any of their friends tries to revenge, they will get revenged down to oblivion as well. The better way to go about this is to strengthen the smaller kingdoms, not to completely make them unplayable for siege players.

Their remark that this will make Commanders think twice about sieging is spot-on. They don't seem to realize however that that only applies to smaller kingdoms and that this will destroy any semblance of balance of power there was between bigger kingdoms and smaller kingdoms. Players will want to migrate even more now.

TSSR
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:14 pm

Devs, you want it to be fair? Then make it fair: set a limit for counterattacks. For example, player was attacked by enemy 5 times - so he or his friends can counterattack any time during next week, but not more then 5 times in total. This would be fair. Current implementation of revenge is totally unfair.