Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Re: Discussion regarding change to revenge feature

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:58 am

1 day for house and 3 days for personal revenge would be ok ....but 7 days + share is too much.

Jikinoari
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:09 am

vonglick wrote:
This feature is outrageous. How should smaller struggling kingdoms fight with stronger once? And applying it retrospectively will just destroy weaker once. On our server we already have one bully who is hardly ever matched. With this feature he will just crush everybody with no need of going outside his castle. Utterly stupid!

I think the biggest problem is not that you can be destroyed, because it can always happened. Whale will come to your town and kill without loos. Problem start when you are healing in capital, then weaker players can revenge you for 7 days, day and night and you cant heal, build and gather resaurces. Its game over for you. You can use shield only 8h and i think its not possible for example to collect 180k wood for castle upgreade in that time.

vonglick
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:29 am

@Jikinoari

I agree with your point. There is just so many things bad in this. On our server player #1 is almost double the size of #2. Yellow kingdom controls like 80% of the map and only one is resisting. With this new feature player #1 do not even need to move to finish off resisting kingdom. We will end up with yellow 90-95% of the map within a week or two.

What's the point of playing anymore?

xLiquidsnake
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:34 am

This is one of the worst updates ever. The no robbing thing unless your in a city and being able to progress in the void evens out, but the revenge which you can share for 7 days is so dumb. You can't attack anyone anymore unless you have the best defence/or you dominate all the cities.

There is absoloutley no way this stays like this so enjoy it while u can.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:30 pm

If this is going to be the official thread for talking about the revenge changes then i want to note that the 'fix' to make shields cost less linari and to make it so your city isn't revealed do less then nothing to fix the issue - they actually make it worse.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Sopoke
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:41 pm

I am seriously considering finding a new pvp game now.
This game has decided to be farmville.

OneWorld
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:02 pm

Btw there are more city than players in some servers .

Chaton
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:06 pm

I agree their explanation is flawless.. I don't even understand the need for that, seriously, was that even a real problem? If so maybe extend the revenge to 36h, 48h at the most.. usually people that hide in the capital is not by "choice" but by need because they are constantly destroyed by a dominant kingdom/players, why not address this issue first?

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:19 pm

Thinking this through some more - the one positive impact that this change has is that it makes farming alt accounts harder as you can then be revenged. Unfortunately this does not make up for the game no longer being a contest in any way and just the few most powerful players auto winning the game.

If they had implemented these changes along with MASSIVE comeback mechanics for weaker kingdoms - the void thing is nice but it is nowhere near enough - and buffs to how garrisons works then i can see the changes making sense. The only other way these changes could maybe work is if they massively overhauled the entire game so that 'servers' only last one month and after that they mix the houses into new servers again with some item rewards or something for those that won.

Right now the game is already very hard to comeback when behind, the servers change so slowly you have to keep playing in a horrible behind kingdom and now it is MUCH harder to come back then before.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Fliptality
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:22 pm

I have no words. Lilith is on its way to become the No. 1 most retarded developer in the world. Do you even play your games?!?!
Please rename your company to Braindead. Thanks.