They just broke the guilde system.
Server 38
Rakan

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Re: Discussion regarding change to revenge feature

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:37 am

Maybe my perspective is different as I'm sitting in a kingdom that is just twiddling it's thumbs waiting for a merger. The few people that choose to be left behind in other kingdoms instead of powering up with the rest of us just seem to want to be there to be a pain.
Seemed like they used every sneaky card in their deck to only be that. Attacking with no hp on their wall. Robbing carts and never accepting a duel. Responding to diplomacy with comments like "You're a noob!".

Seems like these changes commits them to consequences to their actions they have been circumventing until now.

Kudos Lilith :)
LightStorm

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:42 am

this is so good new's for the high players\kingdom.. and shitty new's or even game braking for smal players\the game it selv....
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Lichplayer
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:45 am

Niquette wrote:
Lol, now dominate kingdom could take thé whole map with their alt account....

I dont know but is they thinking of conséquences of this bad update ? You fired... Lol

You know what, this is the first time I want someone to be fired for a bad game update.
Whoever think of this attacker list, fire him / her / them / it!!! (to be inclusive, it's 2018 now)

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:47 am

LightStorm wrote:
Maybe my perspective is different as I'm sitting in a kingdom that is just twiddling it's thumbs waiting for a merger. The few people that choose to be left behind in other kingdoms instead of powering up with the rest of us just seem to want to be there to be a pain.
Seemed like they used every sneaky card in their deck to only be that. Attacking with no hp on their wall. Robbing carts and never accepting a duel. Responding to diplomacy with comments like "You're a noob!".

Seems like these changes commits them to consequences to their actions they have been circumventing until now.

The thing is that as a weaker kingdom you have to be sneaky. It is your only way to still play the game. Some people don't migrate as soon as the other side is winning and fighting the sneaky war is a legit way of playing the game. Trust me, as someone who is having to play this way, it is still a lot easier on dominant kingdoms.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Lichplayer
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:49 am

LightStorm wrote:

This is aside the main topic, but my 2cent: I was in a dominance kingdom as well, top 10 of all kingdoms, then i see the merge of 17-33 turned out to be such a failure, people rushed to play farmville again. Honestly, merging server won't help; building rivalry among kingdoms of a server, and preserve such rivalry is the way to go. This attacker list is another step in the wrong direction to kill the rivalry.

Maebius
Knight
Knight

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:03 am

Uhm, er... they must not have thought this through.
An attacker's list is needed ofcourse since if you're in a big house there is lots of activity and sometimes you can't retaliate after 2-3hours have passed.
However, sharing the retaliation with non-house members is a no no... it shouldn't even be available to members joining the house after the attack has taken place, for obvious reasons.
What is extremely silly, is that it kept the last 7 days before the change went live... it shouldn't be like that since people didn't have prior notice.

Destination

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:07 am

There wasnt really a comeback mechanic for behind kingdoms before, this does not change that. it doesnt really matter if the chance of coming back is 1 to 10000 or 1 to 20000. How ever this will lead to people only using revenge when they want to attack someone, since there is no need anymore to acually move to a city, which i think is NOT good for the game.

Lichplayer
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:53 am

Destination wrote:
There wasnt really a comeback mechanic for behind kingdoms before, this does not change that. it doesnt really matter if the chance of coming back is 1 to 10000 or 1 to 20000. How ever this will lead to people only using revenge when they want to attack someone, since there is no need anymore to acually move to a city, which i think is NOT good for the game.

There was a chance of coming back, if you can persuade several top players from the dominant kingdom to try to reignite the server by joining a smaller kingdom. But this attacker list update... honestly, just fire the product manager who thought of this shit

vonglick
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:56 am

This feature is outrageous. How should smaller struggling kingdoms fight with stronger once? And applying it retrospectively will just destroy weaker once. On our server we already have one bully who is hardly ever matched. With this feature he will just crush everybody with no need of going outside his castle. Utterly stupid!