Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Are the developers actually retarded?

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:48 am

Offering a way to share revenge log with other houses? Are you trying to kill the game? The least you couldve done was reset the thing so nobody in last 7 days could share it but nope, just had to keep it updated with last 7 days... the worst update just came since migration....

Sopoke
Squire
Squire

Re: Are the developers actually retarded?

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:52 am

Yes I believe they are.
Every single change, every single competition is meant to make the strong stronger.

I am actually considering making a FB profile for myself to talk to them there, since it seems they respond there, they never respond here, do they?

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:54 am

Sopoke wrote:
Yes I believe they are.
Every single change, every single competition is meant to make the strong stronger.

I am actually considering making a FB profile for myself to talk to them there, since it seems they respond there, they never respond here, do they?

Nope they dont lol... havent bee responded to for 3 weeks ingame support, messenger support, or even the fb group/their fb page
Legit worst customer service and worst developers

Sopoke
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:56 am

They never solve my ingame bugs and questions either.
It's a total disaster for this game. It has gone from good pvp to farmville.

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:07 am

I'm willing to bet their hours have been a little more lax over the last 3 weeks with the whole christmas/new years stuff going on :)
LightStorm

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:43 am

some how they needed to beat the migration update...

why not work on changes the players ask for ?
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:12 am

I think this should stay as main topic in this forum and may be Hisoka can add a poll to it so we can vote.

SantosXen
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:32 am

Chillblaze wrote:
I think this should stay as main topic in this forum and may be Hisoka can add a poll to it so we can vote.

you made my day lmao
"SantosXen l REDF" | REDF FACTION | Dwarf Level 24 | 1072 Brakken

jerm
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 pm

I honestly think they are retarded as well. Every update people quit this game because lillith favours the winning side of the servers and gives nothing to the little people that are trying to catch up to the big guns. Being revenge hit by anyone for 7 days HOLLY FUCK ABSOLUTY FUCKING STUPID. Time to quit and find a new game

Swizzcapz
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Wow! After a worker directly told me they’re working on “balancing” the game. They pull this crap. I am in a realm where Dunwolf is completely dominant. The second any other person tries to capture a city, they get bombarded by Dunwolf members. As a result, anyone who isn’t Dunwolf cannot hold a city for even an hour.
The only thing we were able to do to Dunwolf is raid. And now instead of balancing the game, these developers gave the dominant team the upper hand yet again (they can’t get raided). This is ridiculous!!!

And to top that off, after the honour event, they introduce the attackers list. WOW!! Lilith is trying really hard to lose players!!! And I don’t why. So much for the “balancing” they’re working on!!