J8512
Knight
Knight

Why no friendly matches?

Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:00 am

99% of the PVP games have a friendly PVP match, or ladder board.

After the map is conqured by one kingdom. This game has nothing to do but farming.. So boring. The power leader board really doesnt show your strength unless you are some super whale with 2000-10000k power.

Please introduce this and give some rewards based on the ladder or something. Honestly I will be happy even if their is no reward.

Spawn
Squire
Squire

Re: Why no friendly matches?

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:44 am

This feature is very much needed... currently on our one kingdom server we organize cities to be dropped and recaptured so that we can duel each other, but this leads to troop losses. If there was some kind of Arena where one could challenge their friends within the same kingdom and duel with 100% injury that would be fantastic. Even better would be a void mirror like mechanic where we can copy our army at the start of the day and use it to duel without losing anything, just as a practice for PVP and for fun. There is also the possibility of creating a Tournament mode where we progress by eliminating players through duels

Destination

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:34 am

This was already suggested plenty of times and they never said anything about it..
It would be really good to have something like that, maybe even a tournament format.

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Spawn wrote:
This feature is very much needed... currently on our one kingdom server we organize cities to be dropped and recaptured so that we can duel each other, but this leads to troop losses. If there was some kind of Arena where one could challenge their friends within the same kingdom and duel with 100% injury that would be fantastic. Even better would be a void mirror like mechanic where we can copy our army at the start of the day and use it to duel without losing anything, just as a practice for PVP and for fun. There is also the possibility of creating a Tournament mode where we progress by eliminating players through duels

I think that the tournament mechanic would’ve really cool, with the exception of whales dominating it until you get on par with them... assuming we do at all
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

Esquire
Knight
Knight

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:49 pm

I would like to see this as well, although I would love to see them address some of the balance issues in conjunction with its release, especially hero stats and the boost they give.