Kennan
Baron
Baron

Events

Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:59 pm

first of all i will say thanks alot for bringing events into the game! thats so great. and let them roll out as much as you can. imo its good rewards also.

but
the setup for the events cant be tryed out or thought alot about. the way they work isnt ok. and i really hope you see this hangli. and take it futher.

commend problems.. the reward list is to smal. it should be alot bigger amount for next and next etc.. its now 5 patches? 10,20,30,40,50 or something. and higher players meat this maximum 1 min after it starts. so please make it so high that we might no reach the last one.

1) Christmas Carnival
* the beat the 10 start in the fastest time. that was great for high lvl players, or for good houses with high level players. imo. it was a great task to see how fast players could beat them.
- when we are down to 4, 5, 6 secounds.. it should add the full timer. 4.10 or 5.90 etc. then the bigger players would really grind the hell out of it to beat eachother.
- add a counter for gifts, with a leaderboard.. and rewards for the players who grinded the most..
that would give the players xp for grinding. and bonuses for the loot etc on the boxes\others. and the most important, smal players should have the chance to win if they use alot of time.

2) Honor event
* this event was a backfire imo. how to collect the most honor. another event for high players. its commen knowlage that servers die and they go farmville.. so collect honor isnt easy. and if a smaler player want to try capture a city and shield up. he will get smacked asap just for honor...

3) lumber event
* this event is also a failure. how to collect the most wood? and im not sure they plan this or not. a high player with max wood building. will get the most. if not the luckyest person in void or if someone collected the most wood cards will win!
at this event. its all about luck. who will get the most wood in void? and who had the most wood cards ? REALLY?
- this event could be really awsome. if it was respawned wood arround on the map guarded as normal, we would GRIND for wood.. and xp. just respawn alot of wood arround the map. and let us grind to collect. then all players can join in for the win...

end the devine reward should be for top 5 or something...
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

J8512
Knight
Knight

Re: Events

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:33 pm

Its best to have a fair event. But how the game is made and the event rules make some flaws.

So despite the unfairness i am really thankful for all of these events. And i am willing to accept the luck and unfairness of these events.

Next event will too have some major flaws. I can think of Two types of users will benefit most.
1. Some users who luckly get their castle, which is 8-10days worth completed during the event.
2. Users who are not smart in my opinion, but saved up 30-100 days of fast building rush
Last edited by J8512 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J8512
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:44 pm

My power is number two in my realm, and if lilith removes every luck aspect to these events. I can only see the top 2-5 users and probably the king winning the event all the times. The low and mod power users will have no chance to win. It will be all for the top 5 users, especially the king.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:23 pm

Only gifts event was fair with not many ways to go around it.
Honor event ( "Kill your twin") was ok but can be cheated in many ways and there is 35-50% bonuses that also make huge difference.
Wood event can be won by simply bying wood packs but thats obvious.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:34 pm

One event that would be nice for kingdoms and players that are not already winning would be number of carts robbed.

In general i agree that the events have been fun and i like that they were added but they could have been thought through much better and they seem to benefit the players who are already winning.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

OneWorld
Knight
Knight

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 pm

Do u get properties for castle any idea should i buy some time rush ? Castle 35 coming for 72 hour. It worth ?

Destination

Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:59 pm

OneWorld wrote:
Do u get properties for castle any idea should i buy some time rush ? Castle 35 coming for 72 hour. It worth ?

not for the castle, only for other buildings.

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:02 pm

Destination wrote:
OneWorld wrote:

I was under the impression that you did get it for castle completion.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Destination

Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:15 pm

Kryton13 wrote:
Destination wrote:
OneWorld wrote:

only the amount you need for the next castle upgrade does change.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:05 pm

Destination wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:
Destination wrote:

only the amount you need for the next castle upgrade does change.

J8512 wrote:
Its best to have a fair event. But how the game is made and the event rules make some flaws.

So despite the unfairness i am really thankful for all of these events. And i am willing to accept the luck and unfairness of these events.

Next event will too have some major flaws. I can think of Two types of users will benefit most.
1. Some users who luckly get their castle, which is 8-10days worth completed during the event.
2. Users who are not smart in my opinion, but saved up 30-100 days of fast building rush

you dont get properties for castle. so its up to the medium player with alot building rush...

atm we also got info about next event... so far it look amazing. looks like it will be a grinding event, and we gain xp and loot while grinding for 1st place...
and for events to come. lets hope they benefit all players..
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"