Rabble
Squire
Squire

European server.

Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:47 pm

When is it planned to create a separate, European server?

sponkss
Knight
Knight

Re: European server.

Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:47 pm

European server? We already have china seperated from the rest, if you want just europa basically no one will be playing. Even on 1138 where i'm playing the population is very low, if you want only EU playing there wont be anyone on

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:45 pm

It's ok how is now, idk will continue this test or not, but was a good one, we can normally talk and know who are alied who are enemy xD

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:37 am

Come on, we don't need european servers. Just english speaking is fine.

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:41 pm

Lilith actually merged China back in with the general population. Totally idiot move imo.

Nox
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:44 am

English only server are so badly needed it should be a priority

Firstly I have spent between 3 -5 thousand over 4 servers the ultimate idea is to play a different race on each server but I’m almost ready to quit and give up.

Here are some situations I have encountered
1) Chinese king making deals with Chinese run houses from other kingdoms to target “foreign” houses
2) again Chinese king publicly refusing to protect “foreign” houses in his kingdom

I’m just about done, every time I move to a new server the same thing happens, at best if your lucky your just ignored but very very rarely helped.

Natazinha
Squire
Squire

Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:11 am

I was reading this, and i think that some opinions against chinese players are just this: racism.
In my experience, they are very friendly and suportive. I think that culture diversity is a big plus in this game. My two cents, anyway.

Thanks

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Natazinha wrote:
I was reading this, and i think that some opinions against chinese players are just this: racism.
In my experience, they are very friendly and suportive. I think that culture diversity is a big plus in this game. My two cents, anyway.

Thanks

Hahaha " friendly"
They are just like player before told.
Sure they are mans , but in a Chinese server believe me they are racists not we.
But thx lillit for separation
Is not about racism , is about language.

Nox
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:20 am

Natazinha wrote:

Thanks

Hello Nat,
Yes your right there are friendly Chinese players in the game but I have also experienced Nationalist Chinese who are so anti Foreigners ( it’s what we’re called, they don’t ask your name or where your from ) that they go out of their way just to target you. When it’s the king of your kingdom giving Chinese houses of an enemy kingdom permission to wipe you out how would you feel having invested a lot of money in the game.

This may not be typical behaviour but it occurs and to infer that we are racist is just wrong. It’s funny how English speaking people are called racist so conveniently but you rarely hear us using the word even though we encounter it.

Foreigner
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:41 pm

Which are the English servers that are currently available?
I'm on 1088 which is dominated by Chinese players (hence my nickname) and considering to restart on English server.