Re: Will Jaques appear in the boxes

Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:58 pm

I hope it will never appear in boxes, it would kill the server instantly

Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:12 am

I'd like to see Jacques in hero box that way everyone has a chance to get him and put everyone on even ground. I still think he should be nerfed though.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly

Leghion
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:08 am

Lol anyone is still playing this trash?! Months ago everyone was asking to fix Jacques. Nothing happened. Trash deleted.

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:17 am

Leghion wrote:
Lol anyone is still playing this trash?! Months ago everyone was asking to fix Jacques. Nothing happened. Trash deleted.

Yet you’re still here....

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:39 pm

Strappedcorn wrote:
Leghion wrote:

I thought the exact same thing, haha! I remember this guy too, typical whiner.

As for the OP question, he is either not going to be put into the rotation because he is their biggest seller or he will be put in but most likely for some special event. We are seeing heroes 2nd time around now so my assumption is Lilith prefers making money off of him, I’m betting he has the highest 2nd hero purchase rate from all those people who didn’t know he was a necessity and ended up buying Bane or someone equally useless as their first hero.

sponkss
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:33 pm

Hoffman72510 wrote:
Strappedcorn wrote:
Leghion wrote:

As for the OP question, he is either not going to be put into the rotation because he is their biggest seller or he will be put in but most likely for some special event. We are seeing heroes 2nd time around now so my assumption is Lilith prefers making money off of him, I’m betting he has the highest 2nd hero purchase rate from all those people who didn’t know he was a necessity and ended up buying Bane or someone equally useless as their first hero.

Did you just call bane useless? LOL

Destination

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:35 pm

sponkss wrote:
Hoffman72510 wrote:
Strappedcorn wrote:

Did you just call bane useless? LOL

Bane is one of the best heros ^^
(Is what strappedcorn wants to say)
Which is true.

Strappedcorn
Knight
Knight

Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:56 pm

I didn’t say anything about bane that was the other guy... but yes bane is good at high level.

Destination

Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:09 am

Strappedcorn wrote:
I didn’t say anything about bane that was the other guy... but yes bane is good at high level.

i know, you just quoted the guy saying bane is bad, with a comment that showed that you think he is good.
I just did support your opinion, even though i might have done it in a pretty complicated way ^.^