Kennan
Baron
Baron

Re: BEST TIER OF HEROES TO BUY ( 5 HEROES)

Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:41 am

if you want to play the long run.. lvl 40 tier 13 etc. i will recomand this heroes in the long run. but if you starting a new server atm you will have fun with jacq early game... unthil tier 10 jacq is a monster. but after you find the other heroes alot more useful.
1. Elena.
2. Yip
3. Cleo or Valleri
4. Tiadrin
5. Valleri or cleo
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Destination

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:21 am

Dont think you want 2 mages, mages suck in late game

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:30 am

Destination wrote:
Dont think you want 2 mages, mages suck in late game

i dont agree...
Server 56

LightStorm
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:44 am

Jaques will do more damage per battle that what ever other 4 are listed combined :)
LightStorm

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:48 pm

LightStorm wrote:
Jaques will do more damage per battle that what ever other 4 are listed combined :)

true, but he only bring might to the field.
Server 56

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:48 pm

SANTAZ wrote:
Can someone explain to me why Vallari should be better than Avril or Cleo?
It's pure damage vs damage + cc.
You guys miss the point that you handicap the damage from the enemy and just count pure numbers from Vallari.. or do I miss something?

Personally I would place Vallari behind every Mage Hero at the moment.

/discuss

Haven’t read page 2 so this may or may not have already been said, but I put Vallari above the rest because she is useful passively. In a standard fight most people will use Jacques or Vega 1st and 2nd or possibly even Gan or Avril. So while Cleo has an extremely useful ability I would have to sacrifice another extremely useful ability to make her useful, which goes doubly for Cleo because each enemy that dies before she uses her ability makes her that much less useful. She does squat for damage outside that ability, not to mention her other skills are mediocre at best.

Vallari on the other hand has most likely already dropped a few dozen units when you finally have the time to cast her final ability and her ability is useful at any given time.

I should mention that my personal preference doesn’t necessarily mean they are right. This is how I use my heroes and it may not work for others. Some of you may very well benefit from Cleo over Vallari, it’s just a matter of balancing your actives vs passives.

P.S Avril is garbage post 30. Nova stops freezing and blizzards damage is super weak for the mana cost/use.

Itsgonnahurt
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Thanks for the replies and very helpful suggestions, obviously i have got jacques and from chest i got rose and cleo, now my team consist of cleo, rose ,jacques,yip, vallari and elena, now only i have to get tiadrin for lich
Do you think bane is needed?

Itsgonnahurt
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:38 pm

Hoffman72510 wrote:
For human I would suggest these heroes in this order,

Jacques
Elena
Vallari
Tiadrin
Anything else

Honestly 5 is overkill, even 4 might be, but Vallari and Tiadrin are extremely underrated and I very highly suggest them even if someone else disagrees. Merry Christmas!

Thanks buddy

SANTAZ
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:42 am

Hoffman72510 wrote:
SANTAZ wrote:
You guys miss the point that you handicap the damage from the enemy and just count pure numbers from Vallari.. or do I miss something?

/discuss

Haven’t read page 2 so this may or may not have already been said, but I put Vallari above the rest because she is useful passively. In a standard fight most people will use Jacques or Vega 1st and 2nd or possibly even Gan or Avril. So while Cleo has an extremely useful ability I would have to sacrifice another extremely useful ability to make her useful, which goes doubly for Cleo because each enemy that dies before she uses her ability makes her that much less useful. She does squat for damage outside that ability, not to mention her other skills are mediocre at best.

Vallari on the other hand has most likely already dropped a few dozen units when you finally have the time to cast her final ability and her ability is useful at any given time.

I should mention that my personal preference doesn’t necessarily mean they are right. This is how I use my heroes and it may not work for others. Some of you may very well benefit from Cleo over Vallari, it’s just a matter of balancing your actives vs passives.

P.S Avril is garbage post 30. Nova stops freezing and blizzards damage is super weak for the mana cost/use.

I can agree to the theory, but I can not agree to the practical part.
First of all: your definition of the good part of Vallari is exactly the same definition of what Bane is doing. He was called garbage before....
He runs into enemy lines and do a bit damage, knock them back and the big part is HE EAT UP A HUGE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE. Thats all passive..at the end he can charge to the remaining troops and do good damage. He just prevent the damage instead of doing it.

I dont know what other Avril's are doing but mine is freezing enemy archers on troop level 12-13. I can not follow this argument.

Cleo is average for human, dwarf, rakan and must have for Lich, because she debuffs all humanoid units. That's huge next to her Black Hole what is a really good disable because of the wide range and the option to counter a bit of Moral boost snowball effects.

Back to Vallari..I still don't see the positive factor.. yes she do more passive damage than other mages, but thats all. If you decide to go for one mage at the late-late game.. as someone imagine here (I think thats right).. where is the disable? You lack in CC.

Just my opinion :))

Destination

Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:53 am

SANTAZ wrote:
Hoffman72510 wrote:
SANTAZ wrote:

/discuss

I can agree to the theory, but I can not agree to the practical part.
First of all: your definition of the good part of Vallari is exactly the same definition of what Bane is doing. He was called garbage before....
He runs into enemy lines and do a bit damage, knock them back and the big part is HE EAT UP A HUGE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE. Thats all passive..at the end he can charge to the remaining troops and do good damage. He just prevent the damage instead of doing it.

I dont know what other Avril's are doing but mine is freezing enemy archers on troop level 12-13. I can not follow this argument.

Cleo is average for human, dwarf, rakan and must have for Lich, because she debuffs all humanoid units. That's huge next to her Black Hole what is a really good disable because of the wide range and the option to counter a bit of Moral boost snowball effects.

Back to Vallari..I still don't see the positive factor.. yes she do more passive damage than other mages, but thats all. If you decide to go for one mage at the late-late game.. as someone imagine here (I think thats right).. where is the disable? You lack in CC.

Just my opinion :))

+1
and she doesnt even do a lot of passive dmg.