Itsgonnahurt
Squire
Squire

BEST TIER OF HEROES TO BUY ( 5 HEROES)

Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:53 am

I guys i am thinking to buy 5 heroes and i will choose my race as human can you tell me 5 most powerful heroes should i buy. Thanks

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Re: BEST TIER OF HEROES TO BUY ( 5 HEROES)

Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:47 am

For human I would suggest these heroes in this order,

Jacques
Elena
Vallari
Tiadrin
Anything else

Honestly 5 is overkill, even 4 might be, but Vallari and Tiadrin are extremely underrated and I very highly suggest them even if someone else disagrees. Merry Christmas!

J8512
Knight
Knight

Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:11 am

In super late game,

1st. Yip and Elena
3rd Jacques
Top tier : Rose, Tiadrin, Bane

OneWorld
Knight
Knight

Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Here we go another pay to win player.

iphit
Baron
Baron

Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:48 pm

you dont need to pay to get all those heroes , i only bought the first hero and im only missing tiadrin

ima2
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:05 pm

iphit wrote:
you dont need to pay to get all those heroes , i only bought the first hero and im only missing tiadrin

How do you do this?

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:51 pm

Hoffman72510 wrote:

Jacques
Elena
Vallari
Tiadrin
Anything else

Honestly 5 is overkill, even 4 might be, but Vallari and Tiadrin are extremely underrated and I very highly suggest them even if someone else disagrees. Merry Christmas!

I mostly agree with this. Jaques and Elena are the most important heros in the game by far. Jaques is overtuned (busted) damage, and Elena has incredible utility in combination with Jaques for bronze hitting walls (use recall to remove a gold troop from the field, which allows you to hit the power req). I'd put Tiadrin at 3 since she does AOE damage to the entire enemy force with ret aura, and heals your own heros, preventing enemy morale boosts. Both are passive and require no inputs, so you can focus on other abilities.

In my opinion, these 3 should be owned by every race.. Jaques (busted), Elena (insane utility), Tiadrin (strong passive damage + auto heals... does her thing without requiring your focus). After the top 3, its not as obvious what to take. You would probably want Yip for the tail wind auto cast, and I would personally take Cleo for the high impact ultimate. Rose is an option due to general strength and the web dropped on enemy units is high impact and lasts the entire fight.

All of that being said, when it comes to leveling, heros such as Avalon and Vega are top top priority for buffing human units and maxing Favor of the Sun God. Humans actually have a very good spread of heros from the free heros that are very important to their success.

Hoffman72510
Baron
Baron

Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:52 am

Sargon wrote:
Hoffman72510 wrote:

Jacques
Elena
Vallari
Tiadrin
Anything else

I mostly agree with this. Jaques and Elena are the most important heros in the game by far. Jaques is overtuned (busted) damage, and Elena has incredible utility in combination with Jaques for bronze hitting walls (use recall to remove a gold troop from the field, which allows you to hit the power req). I'd put Tiadrin at 3 since she does AOE damage to the entire enemy force with ret aura, and heals your own heros, preventing enemy morale boosts. Both are passive and require no inputs, so you can focus on other abilities.

In my opinion, these 3 should be owned by every race.. Jaques (busted), Elena (insane utility), Tiadrin (strong passive damage + auto heals... does her thing without requiring your focus). After the top 3, its not as obvious what to take. You would probably want Yip for the tail wind auto cast, and I would personally take Cleo for the high impact ultimate. Rose is an option due to general strength and the web dropped on enemy units is high impact and lasts the entire fight.

All of that being said, when it comes to leveling, heros such as Avalon and Vega are top top priority for buffing human units and maxing Favor of the Sun God. Humans actually have a very good spread of heros from the free heros that are very important to their success.

I would put Tiadrin at 3 if she wasn’t such a late game stat card hog, but starting out fresh I think Vega takes precedence with magic cards, Jacques takes the might cards and Avalon/Elena take the command cards. Once you have those heroes in a good place then and only then would I consider putting Tiadrin at 3.

Vallari on the other hand is so insanely extremely undervalued, especially for siege and pillage, not to mention fights against 24 pack users. With +fire damage available and all the new gear she is actually stronger than she used to be, and back then she was considered OP. She can consistently put up numbers JUST below Jacques.

OP if you do get Vallari you want to dump her points into her passives, #1 would be the auto attack split, #2 would be the explosion and #3 her burning effect. Also make sure her last ability is always maxed out.

Oh and ignore the other guy who said Bane and the rest of that garbage. Jacques is always a must.

SANTAZ
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:18 am

Can someone explain to me why Vallari should be better than Avril or Cleo?
It's pure damage vs damage + cc.
You guys miss the point that you handicap the damage from the enemy and just count pure numbers from Vallari.. or do I miss something?

Personally I would place Vallari behind every Mage Hero at the moment.

/discuss

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:56 pm

SANTAZ wrote:
Can someone explain to me why Vallari should be better than Avril or Cleo?
It's pure damage vs damage + cc.
You guys miss the point that you handicap the damage from the enemy and just count pure numbers from Vallari.. or do I miss something?

Personally I would place Vallari behind every Mage Hero at the moment.

/discuss

Yeah, that's an interesting debate!