Itsgonnahurt
Squire
Squire

Re: English and Chinese realms separated?

Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:28 pm

Great move

Itsgonnahurt
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Just really appreciate the move made by devs we and chinese just can't play together
Its fact

DeLoungville
Knight
Knight

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:36 pm

This is great news, if they keep opening english servers every once in a while at least, I will start over one day.

Nox
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:16 am

Definately a great move

I just hope devs somehow find a way to allow account transfers to these dedicated servers, having already spent an enormous amount of money I don’t fancy spending thousands more.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Nox wrote:
Definately a great move

I just hope devs somehow find a way to allow account transfers to these dedicated servers, having already spent an enormous amount of money I don’t fancy spending thousands more.

But transfering to a new server pretty much invalidates the new server status as you would be like a 30+ castle playing against others still getting to 10, unless it had certain restrictions in place as respecting the highest castle/power level in there. It would still be annoying if a power whale existed there way ahead of others and unlocking early transfers for suddenly a bunch of other players transfering into it and matching the power whale's level.

As for money spent I do kind of agree you should be able to somehow move the money you invest in a server to another one, even if it's just like half of it. I spent like $300 in 2 months to stay competitive even as the game reached that disgusting state of Art of Dwarf Jacques, no way in hell I am doing that again for a mobile game.

sponkss
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:26 pm

I started with some friends on 1138, and yes most non chinese players. It makes a server much less populated but it also results in more fair battles and less difference between whales and normal players / f2p players

Cheerios7204
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:47 pm

Also because they give Chinese players unfair advantages over the rest of the world.
Realm: S60
Kingdom: Athaly