Raist
Squire
Squire

Re: Merged realms 17.33 : Share what happenned

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Hello everyone! Was checking the forum to see whats happening about the merge gifts and see this, so here it goes:

Right at the start, you start at your capital, like fresh server. Have to discover the areas, but instead of castle level requirement, you have time to open. I have all bosses up. They are stronger and the loot seems to be better.
Probably tomorrow we will reach other kingdoms cities and the war will start. Right now, only a bit of civil war going on over some cities.
Server looks nice! At least 4 kingdoms with strong players. Hoping we get some war going for more than 2 weeks. We have every kingdom with 18 cities right now (some didn't cap all of it, have 15. But they will get it, no other kingdom to compete)
Server merge from 17-33 is in day 1 now (complete, 24hs of game) and looks like this (see picture below)

Raist
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:28 pm

Picture didn't load... trying again:
IMG_0040.jpg

Wyrdii
Knight
Knight

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:25 pm

The city distribution is total crap lol, skarn got lunamere for free because it unlocked 3 days earlier to anyone else, athaly got kirinhal for free because it unlocked a day before neferak and don't know about skyrend yet

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:22 pm

Wyrdii wrote:
The city distribution is total crap lol, skarn got lunamere for free because it unlocked 3 days earlier to anyone else, athaly got kirinhal for free because it unlocked a day before neferak and don't know about skyrend yet

I believe each kingdom got one for free lol dont see why youre complaining
Especially when nef has a better position than any other kingdom
Plus kirin is army cap
Most prefer build or research
Army cap is good throughout which is nice
Build and res is until fully maxed which i dont think too many are

Bobby
Baron
Baron

Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:49 am

Hisoka wrote:
Wyrdii wrote:

Plus kirin is army cap

You can just move around for build and research when needed. I rather have army cap

Sorrowmaker
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:57 am

Hisoka wrote:
Wyrdii wrote:

Plus kirin is army cap

No. It isn't fair. Skarn has 2 big cities and one giant, whilst green only has one big city and hasn't unlocked any other big or giant cities.
⚔️For peace there must be war. For serenity there must be ruin. For life there must be death. For armistice there must be conquest. ⚔️

SirLolwutz
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:12 pm

In my opinion they should disable migration on merged servers. Put all players from a server in the same kingdom and have them stick.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:22 pm

SirLolwutz wrote:
In my opinion they should disable migration on merged servers. Put all players from a server in the same kingdom and have them stick.

i agree with you... let one realm be a random kingdom at the merged servers... but again.. all change to alot more players is a good start
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

TEODivinity
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Merged Servers Report Day 2 !

If anyone wondering why i upload this video so late i must tell, that i'm the one player that like fair play.
And i find some of the info in my video can ruin fun for someone by providing additional tactician info.
So fair and fun play for everyone.

Short version of what happening:

https://www.youtube.com/c/TEODivinity - mobile games channel and more

Image Realm 20: Bane Image

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:38 pm

Would be interesting if someone record the duels and upload on YouTube now that there's quite a lot of them going on in the borders, at least the interesting ones. I have some good accounts on those servers but they're all locked on Athaly besides one that is on Skarn so can't really watch the action going on. It would be a good content to watch