VCW
Knight
Knight

Re: New patch - the biggest nerf to Dwarfs sine the game has gone live

Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:13 am

Hiems wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:
Hiems wrote:

"A lot of bad players" lol... Funny that the best way to kill mech is a dwarf unit, sniper. For you surprise it's a ranged unit so your statement is false.

I would love to see this replay, really. Please, share the screenshots for our amusement

It happened 2 weeks ago so the replay is not availible. It is hilarius that you think the counter to mechs is Dwarf snipers. Please tell me you are merging with 13/14/15/16 soon? I will peg you down as an easy mark and destroy you.

Nope, it's not a counter because there's no counters to mech, but it's what kills mechs easier. The closer to a counter on human troops would be horses, but they get melted by snipers easily enough that no one need to bother sending them, and after all the buffs mechs received the damage on charge is laughable. It's down to a choice of 1) you send horses and die faster, doing a little bit more damage to mechs or 2) you send swordsman and die slowly, but doing no damage at all with them. I don't even need to mention that it would be a full attack and the human would take heavy loses, and without archers and catapults it's a 100% guarantee wipe because for your information those troops mentioned before will do no damage to the snipers on wall. Why exactly you want to argue about it? It's obvious that mechs stats are broken now, you literally just need to click on one of your mechs. They die, yes, but the stats are too high for the cost. A full siege like mentioned before WILL cripple ANY race and no sane person will send one of those just to kill your beautiful mechs, just to see that there's more mechs or miners (that don't die) on the next wave, unless this person is going to stop playing or just don't care anymore about cost. You can and will clear human walls much easier using anything you want, unless you're sending horses on gold spearsman, anything else works.

Now please, don't tell me you know how to play after your post about dwarves getting a nerf and you get smashed by a guy using horses and a turtle while you were using blasters expecting to win lol

I will wait to any of you to show a mech wall getting destroyed the way you said, just me a printscreen on message if you want, really, you got all time you want.

From my experience you are correct, I have sieged and have been Sieged high level lich, human & dwarf bases and Deadeyes are the most effective at killing gold mechs, even though they have the ability to block most of snipers attacks same with archers and mages,

snipers are the only ranged dps with 50x crit dmg on top of a second ability that can be researched for a further 50x crit , which makes it super deadly against mechs seeing as they only come in groups of 5 &6 they will get headshotted repeadtly with large amounts of damage, from snipers in (groups of 10) x 3 on the wall + ground while the gold mechs hold the front lines.

A good example ; 2 months ago I sieged a dwarf focused on sniper research with 6 x VIII Dead eyes on the first wave + miners &mechs, while my gold mechs were XI i still managed to lose 1/5 gold mech due to pure headshots, with a difference of 4 levels no other range dps would be able to kill a gold mech.
Check out my Power rush Guide, Hope it Helps !
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=14279

Server 28 - Icarum
1M+ Dwarf - Engine 38
Prince of Cleopolis

Zatarot
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:18 am

Hiems wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:
Hiems wrote:

"A lot of bad players" lol... Funny that the best way to kill mech is a dwarf unit, sniper. For you surprise it's a ranged unit so your statement is false.

I would love to see this replay, really. Please, share the screenshots for our amusement

It happened 2 weeks ago so the replay is not availible. It is hilarius that you think the counter to mechs is Dwarf snipers. Please tell me you are merging with 13/14/15/16 soon? I will peg you down as an easy mark and destroy you.

Nope, it's not a counter because there's no counters to mech, but it's what kills mechs easier. The closer to a counter on human troops would be horses, but they get melted by snipers easily enough that no one need to bother sending them, and after all the buffs mechs received the damage on charge is laughable. It's down to a choice of 1) you send horses and die faster, doing a little bit more damage to mechs or 2) you send swordsman and die slowly, but doing no damage at all with them. I don't even need to mention that it would be a full attack and the human would take heavy loses, and without archers and catapults it's a 100% guarantee wipe because for your information those troops mentioned before will do no damage to the snipers on wall. Why exactly you want to argue about it? It's obvious that mechs stats are broken now, you literally just need to click on one of your mechs. They die, yes, but the stats are too high for the cost. A full siege like mentioned before WILL cripple ANY race and no sane person will send one of those just to kill your beautiful mechs, just to see that there's more mechs or miners (that don't die) on the next wave, unless this person is going to stop playing or just don't care anymore about cost. You can and will clear human walls much easier using anything you want, unless you're sending horses on gold spearsman, anything else works.

Now please, don't tell me you know how to play after your post about dwarves getting a nerf and you get smashed by a guy using horses and a turtle while you were using blasters expecting to win lol

I will wait to any of you to show a mech wall getting destroyed the way you said, just me a printscreen on message if you want, really, you got all time you want.

Obvious troll is obvious. I was watching a replay of a guy who was crying exactly about this because his IX units gold/silvers got wiped by a wall full VII golds. Everything just melted before any damage could be done, the best part was that there were snipers on the ground too and they got a morale boost because a headshot proc insta-killed a hero right when the battle began then those snipers went on to focus down all the other heroes and wrap everything else up within a minute like it was a bronze dungeon. I know I'm going to be bitter when it happens to me but that replay was too damn funny.

tonzkie04
Knight
Knight

Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:28 am

Kryton13 wrote:
Hiems wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:
A lot of bad players here asserting that Dwarfs are op. There are many ways to completely wipe a full gold mech + deadeye garrison. Literally saw a replay of it on my server - all level 13 troops - the dwarf player lost over 20k mithril from the mechs - was fun for him.

The problem is people trying to fight mechs with ranged DPS - hint that won't work.

i sieged a lot of castle and from my experience nothing comes close to killing my mech than deadeyes

BoKnows
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:07 am

Umm, not sure this applies at very high levels because I'm on a Farmville server where plundering is rare but don't lancers counter mechs? They are supposed to counter ranged attacks so best to hit them with melee no?

tonzkie04 wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:
Hiems wrote:

i sieged a lot of castle and from my experience nothing comes close to killing my mech than deadeyes

Zatarot
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:16 am

BoKnows wrote:
Umm, not sure this applies at very high levels because I'm on a Farmville server where plundering is rare but don't lancers counter mechs? They are supposed to counter ranged attacks so best to hit them with melee no?

tonzkie04 wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:

Spears don't have the benefit of having a perma shield that protects them from projectile damage and a high hp pool. So before spears can even begin to threaten the mechs they're ripped to shreds by enemy snipers, archers, and/or Jacques and that is even disregarding the damage put out by the mechs themselves. The projectile shield on the mechs pretty much sets them up for a 2 v 1 fight against ever other frontline unit.

NEFERAK555
Knight
Knight

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:50 am

Kryton13 wrote:
A lot of bad players here asserting that Dwarfs are op. There are many ways to completely wipe a full gold mech + deadeye garrison. Literally saw a replay of it on my server - all level 13 troops - the dwarf player lost over 20k mithril from the mechs - was fun for him.

The problem is people trying to fight mechs with ranged DPS - hint that won't work.

Try killing them using RAKAN LAMA's it's freakin' like a bacon cutter !
ROYAL ARCHIVES RESET
ACADEMY UPGRADES
MAP RESET

VCW
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:10 am

BoKnows wrote:

tonzkie04 wrote:
Kryton13 wrote:

Since mechs have the block ability against range and are super effective against small & massive units yes, Templars being large units are the most effective unit of humans to counter them since they have high damage and hp, however being Melee depending on what is behind the mechs may affect Templars effectiveness.

The only reason deadeyes also can counter mechs is bcos of the headshot ability which can be upgrade twice from 50x to 100x, a high level Deadeye will have around 30k dmg x 100 at headshot even a mech blocking 60% will get badly damaged. Also since snipers have twice the numbers as mechs per group they will be headshotting repeatedly.
Check out my Power rush Guide, Hope it Helps !
http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=14279

Server 28 - Icarum
1M+ Dwarf - Engine 38
Prince of Cleopolis

SirLolwutz
Knight
Knight

Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:03 pm

theubl wrote:
Drawf is totally need a nerf, thats so obviously.

Is it? Or is it you who doesn't know how to counter them?

Rakan is one of the most powerful races, yet very few people know how to field them properly.
Dwarves on the other hand are the easiest to field, so people simply call for a nerf.

Devs, you are heading in the right direction with the recent balance changes. Please do not listen to noobs who do not know how to play the game.

Oh and to put things in perspective, I am a higher level dwarf player. Had I not invested so many resources in my dwarf troops then I would definately switch to Rakan.