TheOneTrueMorty
Squire
Squire

Chinese servers suck

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:19 am

I've played 3 Chinese servers now, all 3 have been essentially over within 2 weeks. One kingdom always ends up with about 80% of the top 50. Anyone else seeing this?

This sort of thing I never had on an English server, I played my first server for almost 2 months, I love this game but this sucks having to restart all the time.

Something must be done, Chinese must have separate servers or any non chinese following of this game will end.

CaptainMorgan
Squire
Squire

Re: Chinese servers suck

Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:42 am

I absolutely agree! 2 Chinese servers now, and both have ended within 2 weeks.

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:05 pm

+1
They drop the cities free and migrate early. I only tried one chinese server and 7 cities were transfered in day 3 = instant game over. Not to mention the language barrier...
There wont be region limited servers!
We will have to organise english speaking players and all move in 1 server...

TheOneTrueMorty
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:09 pm

We did that, and even if we did do it again, it wouldn't change how quickly the server dies

Chillblaze
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:53 pm

Hm.. are you saying its not chinese fault?
Servers life is shorter now due to migration(which was requested by the playerbase)... New capture and attack requirement rules also make it less appealing for casuals to stay longer...then you have whales winning all the kingvotes+big cities and oily players with less honor earned getting good spots... etc ...
Otherwise chinese language problem can be fixed by letting us rename the players to something easier to read or extra markers in activity log....

TheOneTrueMorty
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:55 pm

Well I don't know whose fault it is, all I know is I never saw this one an English server, but now I am seeing it on all Chinese servers...
maybe it is because the Chinese are 4x as willing to but every damn hero available and thousands of dollars worth of building rush, but either way it didn't happen before, but it is happening now. Migration should not be based on city count, but city power.
Problem with this game is that the problems the players voice are not being addressed by Lilith, everything they do results in the game getting worse and worse

Chandiris
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:16 am

TheOneTrueMorty wrote:
Problem with this game is that the problems the players voice are not being addressed by Lilith, everything they do results in the game getting worse and worse

+1

Retreat
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:45 am

Chandiris wrote:
TheOneTrueMorty wrote:

+1

Actually , that IS what they are doing , Lilith are listening to random idiots with loud voices asking for nonsense. And since the devs don't play the game themselves, they can't possibly develop any foresight into what their actions may do or lead to down the road.

Capping the shop impact , splitting servers into preferred languages , limiting migration heavily , promoting migration to the weaker kingdoms , server mergers based on preferred language ( not randomly like it's being done now ) , inter server meeting places like that fantasy new inter server continent, bringing Jacques in line with every other hero. All of this would help.

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:09 pm

Marketing... Don't wait for improvement, this question was discussed and nothing will change:(

Chandiris
Knight
Knight

Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Aegon wrote:
Marketing... Don't wait for improvement, this question was discussed and nothing will change:(

Time to adjust the Playstore rating then!