PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: How to fix Jaques

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:40 pm

Hisoka wrote:
Bombplayer2Jr wrote:
Hey guys, Ignore Prince Charming. He is an established Jacques abuser who advocates for Jacques. I seen him around the forum, he is probably one of those Jacques player with over 100 might pumped into Jacques and demolishing players in his realm with bronze+Jacques. Jacques needs a nerf. Period.

Xd his jac has 128 might and 3 divines and lvl 40 while rest of his heroes are utter garbage and claims that jac isnt op
If jac wasnt op he wouldnt stack every single thing onto it when there is no passive buffs excluding mech buff

Heeeey, you open my secrets :) And reveal my Jacques ::(
My other heroes are garbage...
I don't think so.
Time will come and they will get their divines too, already working on it :)

P.S. Your king and your ministers all use Jacques, so why do you even still play?
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:01 pm

Hisoka wrote:
Bombplayer2Jr wrote:
Hey guys, Ignore Prince Charming. He is an established Jacques abuser who advocates for Jacques. I seen him around the forum, he is probably one of those Jacques player with over 100 might pumped into Jacques and demolishing players in his realm with bronze+Jacques. Jacques needs a nerf. Period.

Xd his jac has 128 might and 3 divines and lvl 40 while rest of his heroes are utter garbage and claims that jac isnt op
If jac wasnt op he wouldnt stack every single thing onto it when there is no passive buffs excluding mech buff

Dang would like to get merged with him, so he can feel the difference between Rose and Jacques :D
BOOM

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Fawksito wrote:

Dang would like to get merged with him

That sounds dirty
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:50 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Hisoka wrote:
Bombplayer2Jr wrote:

Heeeey, you open my secrets :) And reveal my Jacques ::(
My other heroes are garbage...
I don't think so.
Time will come and they will get their divines too, already working on it :)

P.S. Your king and your ministers all use Jacques, so why do you even still play?

Your other heroes wear blue gears for most part as a castle 30
If you think thats not garbage gear you have to be clueless as what good armors are lmao only decently geared heroes you have is bane and vega rest of your gears all went to jacq xd

Cabbageking
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:50 pm

Just copy and paste this to every jacques whining post.

Since Jacques is a powerful hero, we set the requirement of his deployment which needs to cost commander 3 energy points. In the meantime, we have also enhanced power of other heroes in the new patch to balance the game. We will keep optimizing the game to bring you a unprecedented gaming experience.
we will consider to enhance other heroes to make the game more balanced among all heroes. And sometimes also players accustomed to put all the good stuff on this hero which make it seems like extraordinary strong and unbeatable.

Conquest
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:26 am

Cabbageking wrote:

Since Jacques is a powerful hero, we set the requirement of his deployment which needs to cost commander 3 energy points. In the meantime, we have also enhanced power of other heroes in the new patch to balance the game. We will keep optimizing the game to bring you a unprecedented gaming experience.
we will consider to enhance other heroes to make the game more balanced among all heroes. And sometimes also players accustomed to put all the good stuff on this hero which make it seems like extraordinary strong and unbeatable.

It could be 10 energy to deploy, would still be inbalance as we all get tons of potions, even without potions 3 energy is 6 hours, to deploy and put ennemy garrison for days in hospital.

For those who think there is no issue to Jacques, give us a way to counter it. I see a lot of post where people show battles with Bronze/Jacques vs gold, PvP where Jacques crush stuff, and always people try to tell us that this is not inbalance, not a big problem to the game. So to those people, what is the way to go for non Jacques users ? How to defend against Bronze/Jacques ?

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:24 pm

Cabbageking wrote:

thanks dev's! again! hes normal ;)
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Sargon
Baron
Baron

Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:20 am

In spite of my point in the OP, i would not care if they nerfed the crap out of Jaques. I have him pretty well geared and stat boosted at level 31 (other key heros are 35+ with a 40 rose), but would love to get a free hero swap and put all of his exp and stats elsewhere. He would be totally useless if he didn't just do raw damage, but i guess half the heros are kind of like that anyway. Late game, the most important heros are the ones with buffs for your units.

lucassanm
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:35 pm

Jacques está muito forte. Precisa de um nerf!