Sargon
Baron
Baron

How to fix Jaques

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:50 pm

Significantly reduce his damage from both auto attacks and abilities at low levels, however, allow it to scale close to current power when maxed out. For those of you complaining about Jaques, here is the reality.. His base stats are totally ridiculously overpowered, which is what you are seeing. In a late game server (mine is castle 35+), Jaques is no where near the same power level. He is still very good, but he can not mow down entire gold and silver armies when put in a bronze deployment. His firestorm would kill 3 or 4 gold scorpions, not even a full squad. This is because unit power grows exponentially (something like 25% every upgrade), while Jaques basically stops getting stronger. To give some perspective, my rank 12 gold scorps have 99k HP and 63k damage + 50% Gan buff and huge damage reduction / evade from research. Basically, Jaques does not ruin the game in the late game... Moving past that, he is still by comparison way stronger than all of the other heros, especially the damage focused heros. Only a really well built Tiadrin can hope to compete on the damage meter.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Re: How to fix Jaques

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:32 am

So you say that everyone struggle to fight in late game (siege and pvp).
You want to see the option to fairly nerf Jascues.
=>>> You want everyone to have same hard times to fight in early game.
And why?:)
For those who is bored, has full rare storages and ready to spend them and lose gold squads?
Doesn't worth.
Jascues is fun, and easy to control.
Lots of ppl have hard times in real life, you want to give a challenge them in the game.
They will just quit.
And those who will do gold duels, let's say 10 times in a row, will find something else to cry, and be bored.
They will probably scream to bring old Jas back.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495
House: Icarum, Gods of War

sponkss
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:40 am

PrinceCharming wrote:
For those who is bored, has full rare storages and ready to spend them and lose gold squads?
Doesn't worth.
Lots of ppl have hard times in real life, you want to give a challenge them in the game.
They will just quit.
And those who will do gold duels, let's say 10 times in a row, will find something else to cry, and be bored.

It is funny how you are trying to talk jacques like he is even a bad hero.
Yes everyone should have a hard time to fight in the early game. You know how frustrating it is to put up 3 gold sets and full silver even at level 7 troops and stll see about 3 sets of my whole army getting whiped by a single jacques giving a full day of healing time? No fun at all. Jacques + bronze is the worst thing happened for the game. Having full silver garrisons when having about level 3 troops or something. Any jacques just whipes ur whole garrison. stealing all the rescources from players, encouraging them to stop playing. The attacker doesn't lose anything except for a potion, the defender loses all his rss and hard work. Jacques might be fun for the one playing it, but jacques is a pain if you do not buy him.

I challenge u, go to a new server, play for a week and accept and challenge everyone in ur own territory and DO NOT buy jacques. Let's see how far u will get. Also do not rely on other jacques from your own house to clear anything.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:22 am

sponkss wrote:
PrinceCharming wrote:
Doesn't worth.
They will just quit.

It is funny how you are trying to talk jacques like he is even a bad hero.
Yes everyone should have a hard time to fight in the early game. You know how frustrating it is to put up 3 gold sets and full silver even at level 7 troops and stll see about 3 sets of my whole army getting whiped by a single jacques giving a full day of healing time? No fun at all. Jacques + bronze is the worst thing happened for the game. Having full silver garrisons when having about level 3 troops or something. Any jacques just whipes ur whole garrison. stealing all the rescources from players, encouraging them to stop playing. The attacker doesn't lose anything except for a potion, the defender loses all his rss and hard work. Jacques might be fun for the one playing it, but jacques is a pain if you do not buy him.

I challenge u, go to a new server, play for a week and accept and challenge everyone in ur own territory and DO NOT buy jacques. Let's see how far u will get. Also do not rely on other jacques from your own house to clear anything.

How about this:
I got till Stronghold level 25 without Jacques.
It took me around 5-6 weeks of playing every day.
And I never refused duels, and almost all ppl on our server have Jacques (those who don't - cry :)).
Challenge me :)
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495

Kryton13
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Sargon wrote:
Significantly reduce his damage from both auto attacks and abilities at low levels, however, allow it to scale close to current power when maxed out. For those of you complaining about Jaques, here is the reality.. His base stats are totally ridiculously overpowered, which is what you are seeing. In a late game server (mine is castle 35+), Jaques is no where near the same power level. He is still very good, but he can not mow down entire gold and silver armies when put in a bronze deployment. His firestorm would kill 3 or 4 gold scorpions, not even a full squad. This is because unit power grows exponentially (something like 25% every upgrade), while Jaques basically stops getting stronger. To give some perspective, my rank 12 gold scorps have 99k HP and 63k damage + 50% Gan buff and huge damage reduction / evade from research. Basically, Jaques does not ruin the game in the late game... Moving past that, he is still by comparison way stronger than all of the other heros, especially the damage focused heros. Only a really well built Tiadrin can hope to compete on the damage meter.

+1

You are pretty much %100 spot on with both your analysis and your solution. At least according to my experience.
Realm 14
Faction: Neferak
House: 'The Autobots'
Player Name: 'Kryton13'
Race: Dwarf

Bombplayer2Jr
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:00 pm

Hey guys, Ignore Prince Charming. He is an established Jacques abuser who advocates for Jacques. I seen him around the forum, he is probably one of those Jacques player with over 100 might pumped into Jacques and demolishing players in his realm with bronze+Jacques. Jacques needs a nerf. Period.

PrinceCharming
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:09 pm

Reflecting...
Hey guys, ignore whiners. They don't have Jacques or bored by the game in general, so even if you nerf Jacques, they will quit in 2 months, and Lilith will lose hundreds of thousands $$$ for refunds. Jacques doesn't need a nerf. Period.
Server 94
Void - 120, Abyss 495

Fawksito
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:19 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Doesn't worth.
They will just quit.

Hahahah Prince you're just plain bananas
BOOM

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:08 pm

PrinceCharming wrote:
Doesn't worth.
They will just quit.

“Easy to control” and thats why he takes no skill to use. Just drop him, rockets take two silv sets out instantly, firestorm backline golds or vega, afk you win.
His skills can stay the same as long as he gets a massive reduction in ammo or damage

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:09 pm

Bombplayer2Jr wrote:
Hey guys, Ignore Prince Charming. He is an established Jacques abuser who advocates for Jacques. I seen him around the forum, he is probably one of those Jacques player with over 100 might pumped into Jacques and demolishing players in his realm with bronze+Jacques. Jacques needs a nerf. Period.

Xd his jac has 128 might and 3 divines and lvl 40 while rest of his heroes are utter garbage and claims that jac isnt op
If jac wasnt op he wouldnt stack every single thing onto it when there is no passive buffs excluding mech buff