StudLee
Squire
Squire

Game Suggestions

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:43 am

Love the Game, However the worse thing about this game is the language barrier. Right now I belong to a house that I have not ideal what it is called because it is in another language.

Suggestion. Have dedicated servers for English speaking people, dedicated servers for Chinese speaking people, dedicated servers for _______ speaking people.

Runescape had different servers with avatars of National Flags. Pick a server with the United States Flag, and you are on a server with all English speaking people.

As it is right now, I mostly play solo, because I can't understand what anybody else is saying, because they are speaking a foreign language.

Just a Suggestion.

Hiems
Baron
Baron

Re: Game Suggestions

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:08 am

StudLee wrote:
Love the Game, However the worse thing about this game is the language barrier. Right now I belong to a house that I have not ideal what it is called because it is in another language.

Suggestion. Have dedicated servers for English speaking people, dedicated servers for Chinese speaking people, dedicated servers for _______ speaking people.

Runescape had different servers with avatars of National Flags. Pick a server with the United States Flag, and you are on a server with all English speaking people.

As it is right now, I mostly play solo, because I can't understand what anybody else is saying, because they are speaking a foreign language.

Just a Suggestion.

Join a older server, that's never going to happen, sadly. And I say it's never going to happen because the own staff said it's never going to happen. If you want to find me, I'm on 101, Athaly. We have a big and active english speaking house (even while the members are from all part of the world). The server still very alive, more than most of the new ones and we can help new players. I'm not telling this because I want new members, like people did on older servers when new servers with english speakers was still a thing. I'm telling you this as a advice, new servers are completely destroyed by the chineses and you should join a older server if you want to have fun, even if the experience of being on a new server isn't the same.

Me and my house play since a while ago together and we usually jumped servers near the first month, that doesn't happen anymore simply because it's not fun. On the bright side, those servers near 100 have more people, because near the first month of those servers was when the first chinese servers started to appear and people stopped jumping when they saw how bad the situation is. Not only because of the giant whales everywhere, but because, as you said, the language barrier.

OIO
Knight
Knight

Re: Game Suggestions

Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Hiems wrote:
StudLee wrote:

Just a Suggestion.

Join a older server, that's never going to happen, sadly. And I say it's never going to happen because the own staff said it's never going to happen. If you want to find me, I'm on 101, Athaly. We have a big and active english speaking house (even while the members are from all part of the world). The server still very alive, more than most of the new ones and we can help new players. I'm not telling this because I want new members, like people did on older servers when new servers with english speakers was still a thing. I'm telling you this as a advice, new servers are completely destroyed by the chineses and you should join a older server if you want to have fun, even if the experience of being on a new server isn't the same.

Me and my house play since a while ago together and we usually jumped servers near the first month, that doesn't happen anymore simply because it's not fun. On the bright side, those servers near 100 have more people, because near the first month of those servers was when the first chinese servers started to appear and people stopped jumping when they saw how bad the situation is. Not only because of the giant whales everywhere, but because, as you said, the language barrier.

Ya I think theirs confusion on the new 1000 series servers as they seem to be predominantly non-english, not true for all, but they are heavy chinese. If you want to find large amounts of english speaking houses then the above poster is correct in his assertion, just look for one of the older servers and join where you find allot of english speakers.