Wiluven
Squire
Squire

Re: Should we demand a refund?

Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:59 pm

Aegon wrote:
Pff 10 dolars? You think jasques can help if im at 25 lvl vs enemy 30?

Yes.

dumbosai wrote:
Wiluven wrote:
Seriously, get over it you babies. All mobile games are pay to win and this game is by far the least pay to win game there is. So what, you need to pay 10 whole dollars to be competitive with Jacques? Suck it up, go grab mommies credit card, and get it done.

Even those with jacques found it imbalance to have this hero. Others also paid to win but they invest on the wrong hero. So what is the point of giving us the option to select different paid heroes if all of them can be wiped out by jacques alone?

Because all heroes provide different things. Avalon increases your archers attack HUGE amongst other things. Cleo does a ton of damage and crowd controls 6+ troop units and pulls them away from you or towards you depending on what your army composition is. Elena provides an insane amount of magic resist to counter Cleo and other casters and calvary hp/attack. Gan does some serious wall damage when fighting gold archers on wall. Tiadrin provides a shit ton of board AoE which is an insane morale hit. etc etc... Lastly, Jacques does a ton of damage in a limited amount of time and then he's essentially done. He can be countered and killed pretty quickly if you actually think about what you're doing instead of blindly face palming into your keyboard.

He may be a bit overpowered in the early game but he's right near where he needs to be in late game.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Aegon wrote:
Pff 10 dolars? You think jasques can help if im at 25 lvl vs enemy 30?

do you whine since a lvl 30 beats you ?
"lets play a war game and everyone should be friends"
please go back to tetris!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Sorrowmaker
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:58 am

While I do agree that Jacques needs to be nerfed, demanding a refund is overkill. It's not like Lilith scammed you. You completely agreed to the terms the second you pressed that purchase button. And honestly, I barely even care that Jacques spoils balance, it's just that bronze battles get really boring. AoC was much better when people did gold battles all the time.
⚔️For peace there must be war. For serenity there must be ruin. For life there must be death. For armistice there must be conquest. ⚔️

Hisoka
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:55 pm

MaxBT wrote:
I'm human with Jacques, is that bad ?

Bad no, understandable yes lol in this meta you cant play without him, i mean you can but chances are it wont work out well, especially on a china server xd

Provectus
Knight
Knight

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:35 pm

I've paid $20 (+Patron) and been Govenor of a City from day one of my server... I'm the 2nd highest player in my Kingdom (only us and Neferak left), however the norm is c27-29 and we have a player that's sat at c36 - To say he's bought his way to the top is putting it lightly. Although you can do well without spending, we can't even get close to this guy, with full Gold level 9 troops on our wall he still walks through them with his maxed Heroes. This game is pay2win, fortunately for us this guy doesn't (currently) seem intent on destroying us, because he could with no difficulty at all.

Kennan
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Provectus wrote:
I've paid $20 (+Patron) and been Govenor of a City from day one of my server... I'm the 2nd highest player in my Kingdom (only us and Neferak left), however the norm is c27-29 and we have a player that's sat at c36 - To say he's bought his way to the top is putting it lightly. Although you can do well without spending, we can't even get close to this guy, with full Gold level 9 troops on our wall he still walks through them with his maxed Heroes. This game is pay2win, fortunately for us this guy doesn't (currently) seem intent on destroying us, because he could with no difficulty at all.

all games are p2w! but this game works pretty good as F2P also!
I'm just a professional.. so let's have a map refresh each 8 week!
Server 56
"lets NERF NERF NERF! Everything is OP OP OP !"

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:48 pm

Kennan wrote:
Provectus wrote:

Tried you only F2p? What you can obtain?
Have f2p but it's just to make you to like the game and then p2w because you see haven't chance.
Another Lilith game "soul Hunters" it's really ok for f2p and the difference between f2p and p2w is not ×3-×10 like in AoC.

ddelucca
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:44 am

Aegon wrote:
Kennan wrote:
Provectus wrote:

Tried you only F2p? What you can obtain?
Have f2p but it's just to make you to like the game and then p2w because you see haven't chance.
Another Lilith game "soul Hunters" it's really ok for f2p and the difference between f2p and p2w is not ×3-×10 like in AoC.

You need to make a ton of alts to play F2P to farm with your main account otherwise you can't keep up with resource costs.

Aegon
Baron
Baron

Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Anyway resurces don't help to rush building and if difference is 8lvl no chance

Provectus
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Playing any game entirely f2p just seems unrealistic to me - They don't have advertisements, so I feel like you almost owe them the Patron cost to compensate them for their game... I've retry struggled for resources, it's entirely down to building rush and the 10 different Heroes that can be bought.